Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malta Diving..

• 24-07-2007 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

Im off to malta in a few weeks where ill be doing the DSAT Tec Trimix course..
    the crowd im going with require a medical cert, can anyone advise where i can get one of these in the Dublin area? .. most GP's dont seem to have a clue about any diving related issues...

The last medical i had was in Auzzie land many years ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I needed one for Gozo and the diving centre just dragged an old doctor out of bed who checked my blood pressure, looked in my ears and lightened my wallet! that was the easiest way of doing it then (About 6 years ago)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

This is the standard PADI medical cert, just hand it to your GP & fill out your part, there is adequate explination for the GP in the form.

http://www.padi.com/english/common/courses/forms/pdf/10063-Ver2-0.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BENJAMIN61

<SNIP>

Don't be a muppet Benjamin61

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ardtec

what dive centre are you going to ,the standard padi medical form will do ,you are also advised to have DAN insurance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

When I went to malta (2001) A letter from my gp that I was fit to dive was sufficient.

• Advertisement
Advertisement