Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interstella 5555 !

Options
  • 24-07-2007 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

i just ordered this from the US, can't wait to watch it :)

http://cgi.ebay.ie/INTERSTELLA-5555-DVD-NEW-SEALED-DAFT-PUNK_W0QQitemZ160137800593QQihZ006QQcategoryZ617QQcmdZViewItem

Movie description:

Daft Punk are a highly influential electronic duo who surround themselves in mystique (the pair are rarely photographed without some kind of disguise), and produce songs that have captured a global imagination (their debut album sold over 2 million copies). Always keen to push back the boundaries of the video medium, the band have worked with luminaries such as Spike Jonze, Michel Gondry, and Roman Coppola. Taking their video-friendly approach up a notch, the band now presents this stunning anime feature, made in collaboration with Leiji Matsumoto (STAR BLAZERS). INTERSTELLA 5555: THE 5TORY OF THE 5ECRET 5TAR 5YSTEM is a stunningly rendered musical movie that combines the euphoric house beats of the band, with the seemingly unlimited imagination of Matsumoto.

Interstella-5555.jpg

edit;

Daft Punk in Interstella 5555 !

Daftpunkanimated.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

I have it at home. It is really good. Discovery is one of my favourite albums of all time, and the film definately does it justice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

cool :)... i just got Discovery and Human After All at the weekend. Ulysses 31 is next on my list :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Phosphorus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Iv got this at home and love it so damn much! Daft Punk are my favourite band and as randomchild said the film does the Discovery album justice. No words, no subs, no dubs just anime and daft punk music genius!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

No words, no subs, no dubs just anime and daft punk music genius!

Brilliant, I can't wait to get it and watch it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Got this a few years ago and it really is excellent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

its one of my faviourite movies ^.^

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

Got this myself in HMV for the price of €30 but I wanted it so badly :D Its the reason why Daft Punk is one of my favourite bands.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

( . )( . ) wrote:
    cool :)... i just got Discovery and Human After All at the weekend. Ulysses 31 is next on my list :)

I use to watch that as a kid,Loved it,still do,I have the boxset at home =D ITS great =D,Mite check out daft anime too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Back when the album came out, i got this. Its awesome if you're into Daft Punk, if i want to listen to the album i ususally stick this on, pure win.

• Advertisement
Advertisement