Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player Housing

Options
  • 24-07-2007 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Cancelled my LOTRO subscription about a month and a half ago due to lack of time, but I remember reading about player housing, is it implemented yet or have they said anything about it?

If player housing is implemented I might take a look at the game again, still got my lvl 36 char.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Not yet as far as I am aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Not implemented yet, I believe its going to come out in a November update. Details are sketchy around what it will entail, not sure whether it will be individual homes or kinship homes. We'll just have to wait and see when it arrives....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

ok cool, thanks for the info :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭MogwaiFearSatan

housing is now in book 11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 fergusm76

Bought me a deluxe elf home in Falathorn.

• Advertisement

Have a standard dwarf house myself. Just use it for the storage space and for getting to Thorins Hall to use the superior forge(time saver only as have return to bree skill and from there it only costs 1silver fast travel). Sort of regret spending the money on the house as would prefer another vault space open as it could be accessed from anywhere. Worth others taking this view on it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

I resubbed yesterday, which was a bit dumb seeing how I'll be gone for a week, but I'm checking it out as soon as I get back.

Apparently I left with game with approx 4g, and a lvl 36 healer (the one that plays music, cant remember the class name).

Is this enough to buy a small house?

Yep, more then enough. You've a good bit of money for you level(misntrel btw!)

Advertisement