Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LTFC vs Sheffield Utd

• 24-07-2007 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭

For the few if any who care, Longford host Sheffield Utd tonight at Flancare Park at 19:30. Only 15euros in so if you are in the area be sure and head along..

We need the money! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

For the few if any who care, Longford host Sheffield Utd tonight at Flancare Park at 19:30. Only 15euros in so if you are in the area be sure and head along..

We need the money! ;)
    In all honesty Ronan, who is likely to be 'just in the area' of the FlanSiro :D

Good luck though, I hope yiz get a decent crowd, and win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

If I was anywhere near Longford I would go to this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

seansouth wrote:
    In all honesty Ronan, who is likely to be 'just in the area' of the FlanSiro :D

Boggers like me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

SU 1 up

kdjac

Finished 1 nil to Sheffield Utd, we played really good football at times and were unlucky not to equalise, Mooney had a fantastic shot cannon off the underside of the crossbar and onto the line. Was a pretty good game and a decent crowd by our standards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Damn....

Up the Owls

we played really good football at times
    No, no you didn't :D

Oh yes we did! ;) Was like watching a free flowing brazillian side at times.. :D

...are yiz still wearing that poxy away gear?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,180 ✭✭✭Wompa1

If I was anywhere near Longford I would go to this!

I drove from Galway and back after work for the match...c'mon!, nah its understandable, sometimes ya can't get to them...I'm not even a Longford fan, my housemate follows them so I passively support them...I dare say I've been to more of their home games(2) this season than the majority of 'fans' there last night...for shame!

• Advertisement

seansouth wrote:
    ...are yiz still wearing that poxy away gear?

Indeed we are, the beautiful yellow kit of which I, in a moment of drunken madness purchased... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I saw all the Sheffield United team standing outside the Canal Court Hotel in Newry today, was wondering what they were doing over here!

Advertisement