Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need a hairdresser recommendation!

• 24-07-2007 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am at a loss. I have really thick, long hair and recently lost a great hairdresser (not to death or anything...he went away). Since then I have tried a few salons and been disappointed/frustrated every time - I'm so sick of hairdressers who don't give a ****, don't listen, and just do haircuts-by-numbers.

SO I am throwing out a plea for recommendations! Looking for the name of a good hairdresser, preferably city centre, who is maybe a bit innovative and will actually think about what cut to give me. Price ain't an issue.

All suggestions welcome and appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

Cora in Halo just opposite Break for the Border - 4721700. I've been going there for years after lots of chopping and changing and wouldn't go anywhere else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Rachel in House of Colour on the Quays. 01-6799044

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Michael Doyle in Peter Mark (stephens green shopping centre) is brilliant. 70euro for a cut but sooo well worth it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

orla wrote:
    Rachel in House of Colour on the Quays. 01-6799044

Woo! She does my hair! Yea, it's mad expensive but she's like a lil hair angel. haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Kleptopink

Martha in Ozlo Hair Design Sth Great George St ROCKS.
    Always gives me a hair cut that I LOVE! 016718088
    Happy new hair!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement