Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Cycle - Sunday July 29th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

beans wrote:
    Robfitz, commendable attitude to go into such an event with, puts me to shame for just cycling around observing problems last year without doing anything about them. If everyone who was savvy enough about all things bike were to do likewise then I'm sure the day would be a safe success.
    +1 from me.
    I didn't go because I felt it would be a painfully slow ride. If I'd known that they'd need the assistance of experienced cyclists I'd definitely have gone. If nothing else it would have acted as a positive PR for the cyclist community to the younger and less experienced that were the intended audience.

Maybe they should go around the Phoenix Park - certainly looks better and has a few closed (or easily closed) roads.

Advertisement