Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anniversary Dinner Gift?

• 24-07-2007 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

It's my parents' 29th anniversary, where would be a good place to get vouchers for a meal in Town/South Dublin?
    Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I bought my parents a voucher for The Purple Ocean in Dun Laoghaire for their 25th Wedding Anniversary. They really enjoyed it and said it was a nice venue for an occasion like that. They even went to the cinema afterwards like a date, I thought that was very cute!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

How much you willing to spend?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Glacier

Depends, what would be a good place? Say €100-more?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

You'd easily spend 100 EUR on a mid range ressie:

Ermm - I like La Mere Zou, it has a lovely dining room and the service is attentive without being overbearing.
    www.lamerezou.ie

Peploes is nice - beside LMZ, but a bit flashier.
    www.peploes.com

The Exchange restaurant in the Westin is actually very good too - and it's not too busy either. Service is good, and the place has a nice luxurious feel.

Advertisement