Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Has any work been done since the last set of photos ??

Just wondering cos i heard some good things about the place, Like the Village going in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Foxy-07

could you walk to Drogheda airsoft from the train station

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 stepgrif

Foxy-07 wrote: »
    could you walk to Drogheda airsoft from the train station

No, it’s way too far. You can get the 101 bus from the bus station, that’s a short walk from the train. There are a couple of us on foot, so if you want the leave a message here we might be able to meet up on route.
    Also, most the games get organised on http://airsoftportal.com/ so it’s a good place to keep an eye on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 stepgrif

Blazher wrote: »
    Has any work been done since the last set of photos ??

Just wondering cos i heard some good things about the place, Like the Village going in :D

The wood is in, i think construction starts next week.

I don’t know if you’ve been to the Drougheda site, but really there is no need to add the village, the site is brilliant without it, the lads are just putting it in to add another dimension (a bit of CQB (mind you it can get close enough in around the Truck :) ) and room clearing).

p.s. i am in no way involved with the Drougheda site, but i was there yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Foxy-07

thanks for the help:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

Is there anyone heading along this Saturday? I have a few mates who are dying to try it but the weather has prevented them for bothering their arses over the last few weeks. Maybe it'll stop raining\snowing\being ****ty for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

just looking to see what numbers are going to drogheda
    on saturday because we're starting work on the town so it will be half
    day on the village and half day games if anyone is interested in helping

I'll buzz over and give a hand. What time are you going to be there from and do I need to bring any tools?

just bring yourself there will be a nail gun & screw gun if you just want to bring a hammer

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Any more information about how many people will be on saturday?

• Advertisement

air dont no the numbers yet but ill be there in there morning their will be a few of us their doing a bit of work on the town and ill be open on sunday theirs a few that want me 2 open the site..

Hi John ! lets organise play on sunday!My and mayby Audis will in.

Drogheda Airsoft is defintely open tomorrow. The Drogheda Independent will be coming over at lunch time to take pictures and do a little article on the site so bring as many people as you can and you'll get your face in the paper. The construction of the village was started today. The frame of Easy Company's base went up, it just needs covering and a bit of paint. A watchtower was added between the truck and the tanker as well. The site is filling up nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Nice one havent been there for ages, could someone post some pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Lads, Am planning to make a my first visit to the site tomorrow, weather permitting. What time do you generally start??

sci-ops wrote: »
    Lads, Am planning to make a my first visit to the site tomorrow, weather permitting. What time do you generally start??

we generally start at 1030 il be there from 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Abu_Pablo

would you mind to let me know the exact location in drogheda the skirmish site?

Abu_Pablo wrote: »
    would you mind to let me know the exact location in drogheda the skirmish site?

the site is on the old dundalk road beside the emo garage theirs a map on central airsoft portal shows exactly where the place is.

Sorry guys we pass tomorrow, see u next weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Abu_Pablo

Thank you JOHN MC..We will try to visit the area if the weather permit. Me and my friends here in Navan had just got our AEG 2 weeks ago and we're looking the nearest skirmish in the area...Surprise boards.ie direct me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

There will be three of us heading up on sat, looking forward to a game its been awhile since our last, see you there.

Hi Guys,
    Here's the photos from yesterday....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Superfly_irl/Airsoft/

Lads,

Just to say, Ta very much for yesterday. Had a great time.

Sci-ops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Jay TLR wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

great looking shots! Gotta get my ass up there soon.

I know that myself and Site-ops, a bloke I work, with will be heading to the site on Sunday, provided there will be enough numbers of course. Anybody else interested???

I could be convinced... :-)

That's just so you can get me back for that Pistol kill isn't it.......;)

Yeap. Gonna get me a rubber knife and sneak up on ya...

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

Jay TLR wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

nice pic but its hard not to notice irish dmps tutut:D

• Advertisement

Hi John what about weekend , will be some battle?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement