Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Abu_Pablo

Air that's cool pix...thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Hi what are number like for Saturday the 26th? I see that some of the Central Airsoft Portal guys are heading down to G-tac on the 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

hoplite wrote: »
    Hi what are number like for Saturday the 26th? I see that some of the Central Airsoft Portal guys are heading down to G-tac on the 26th.

drogheda airsoft will not be open on the 26 as we are all going to g-tac
    the 27 back open should be a few down dont know the numbers yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

JOHN MC wrote: »
    drogheda airsoft will not be open on the 26 as we are all going to g-tac
    the 27 back open should be a few down dont know the numbers yet

looking forward to seeing you all down in galway am should be a good day:)

have the tea on for 10 thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

no bother see u then:)

We'll be goin tomorrow to drogheda airsoft john. 5 to 6 lads will be down there. Enjoy your day in Galway, we're looking to join the gang next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

JohnMC, myself and Site-ops will definitely be down tomorrow, most likely for just the half day. Hope you took it is easy on the boys and gals over in Galway.

sci-ops wrote: »
    JohnMC, myself and Site-ops will definitely be down tomorrow, most likely for just the half day. Hope you took it is easy on the boys and gals over in Galway.

we came we sawwe kicked gaiway ass
    great games today had lots of fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Although not one of the Galway crew my two partners in crime and myself were members of the team on the receiving end of the ass kicking. :rolleyes:

Highlight of the day for me was the second attempt at the capture the flag game in the wooded area. That game lasted a good while and was very enjoyable.

Thanks again to all the G-TAC crew and all the lads playing today. I wont be able to make it up to your sitetomorrow after all John but I hope get there next weekend. Looking forward to trying it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

ok so here are few pic of Drogheda crew in G-Tac:

Guys look like you enjoy the game yesterday, congrats to GTAC who accomodate the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Site-Ops

John - Great day yesterday in Drogheda, your site is quality cant wait to go back up there. Great bunch of lads also no problem taking their hits.....

I agree with you site-ops..hope to get along with you in some other weekends. Great game yesterday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Site-Ops

Will for sure Abu.... Good to meet you and your team yesterday. Not sure if I can make next weekend because of the Night Ops but deffo the Sunday after.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jinko

is there a game happening this sat 2nd ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

I'll be around this weekend. I have a mate coming home from Denmark who's dying to go airsofting...

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jinko

i will be there for definate and possibly one of my mates

will be down there this coming saturday 2nd of Feb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 stepgrif

Hi Guys,

I’m in for Saturday, haven’t been out in ages. I'm bringing a friend (newbie)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

I,m in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bonzai

hi..im one of the newbie who tried drogheda site with abu pabs et al... I must say the lads are very accomodating. not to mention a quality battleground. we might invite some more newbie who wants to try airsoft this weekend if its ok with john?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

John asked me to scan this and put it up. A bit of good press at last. Well done to the lads at Drogheda Airsoft. We will be seeing you soon.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

John buy that girl a drink best piece of reporting ive seen in years.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

I'll be there on Saturday with 2 mates...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Hey guys mentioned this in the shout box on airsoft portal but thought that I might mention it here aswell. Tis my birthday on da 24th of Feb but since I'm in boarding school on both the second and the 24th my only avalible day is the 16th. Me and some friends (my friends are all newbies) are gonna be haeding up if the numbers alowe. If anyone's interested in some advanced target practice you might be intrested? You wont have any trouble spotting us (the oldest of us being 13) but don't worry I've given them ample warning about being annoying ijits. Comment here or me if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 KEVIN B

i be there 2 i:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Keggers wrote: »
    Hey guys mentioned this in the shout box on airsoft portal but thought that I might mention it here aswell. Tis my birthday on da 24th of Feb but since I'm in boarding school on both the second and the 24th my only avalible day is the 16th. Me and some friends (my friends are all newbies) are gonna be haeding up if the numbers alowe. If anyone's interested in some advanced target practice you might be intrested? You wont have any trouble spotting us (the oldest of us being 13) but don't worry I've given them ample warning about being annoying ijits. Comment here or pm me if you're interested.

Keggers, you might want to get in touch with JohnMC.

I'm not sure what the age limit for the Drogheda is and you will more than likely require parental supervision, yada, yada. JohnMC will be able to tell you more and either confirm or deny what i just said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

sci-ops wrote: »
    Keggers, you might want to get in touch with JohnMC.

I'm not sure what the age limit for the Drogheda is and you will more than likely require parental supervision, yada, yada. JohnMC will be able to tell you more and either confirm or deny what i just said.

Ih thats not a problem I've skirmished there before all I have to worry about is gettin the right amount of wavers

P.S I'm reposting my original comment on airsoft portal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement