Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Abu_Pablo

It was lovely day with great game!!! we always enjoy playing with all the lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Great game yesterday lads. I'm still sore from that bloody firing squad at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

hay im aaron i need to know do i have to rangle up a load of my friends to go play or can i just go down nd join a game please help hahahahaha really tho ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

If you come down on a Saturday or sometimes Sunday there's always plenty of people there so no need to bring anyone else with you.

and wat would i need to bring with me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

Well, there's a few things. Firstly, if you have a gun already then bring that, if not you can rent one from John at Drogheda Airsoft. He also sells ammo. You'lll also want to wear something that isn't going to stand out, i.e. cammo if you can get it. A sturdy pair of boots because you'll be running around broken ground and there can be a small bit of mud, mainly if you're trying to climb the hill. Apart from that maybe bring something to eat or drink..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Site-Ops

amaughan wrote: »
    and wat would i need to bring with me

If you dont have camo just wear something darkish or greenish either way just turn up and have some fun.

As Jay said John will supply a gun and ammo at a small charge. Just make it known to him if you are going up.

Oh and bring gloves... a BB on the hand or nail stings;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Site-Ops wrote: »
    Oh and bring gloves... a BB on the hand or nail stings;)

Yes, we know....I can still hear your girl like screams..........:D
    Actually, do you want to know what else hurts, getting a shot into the back of the head (he claims it was accidental, not naming anybody) from your own team mate from about, oh I don't know, 5 inches.... and it was an M249!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue on Blue anybody??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Site-Ops

sci-ops wrote: »
    Yes, we know....I can still hear your girl like screams..........:D
    Actually, do you want to know what else hurts, getting a shot into the back of the head (he claims it was accidental, not naming anybody) from your own team mate from about, oh I don't know, 5 inches.... and it was an M249!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue on Blue anybody??????

Well I also received an orions belt shap of 3 BBs across teh ass at the night Ops from about 1 meter friendly fire of course.... But it still didnt bitch me out as bad as the tumb nail scream.... That will echo the Gorse bushes of Drogheda forever. :o

ha ha tension ha.thats cool will i need any spare mags or batterys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

photos of saturday the twenty third

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bonzai

Brilliant turn out of airsofters...congrats john and to drogheda airsoft. hope I was there but have to work that day. any more pics please.:confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Great day up in Drogheda, even though the weather turned to crap. Fantastic site - so much fun and so much potential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

feylya wrote: »
    Great day up in Drogheda, even though the weather turned to crap. Fantastic site - so much fun and so much potential.

Ya good games, last one was the best :) ran up bang killed your guy at the flag and took it .

Doh! I don't think I actually killed anyone today. Damn M4 is working like a piece of crap at the moment.

Doh! I don't think I actually killed anyone today. Damn M4 is working like a piece of crap at the moment.

Was that you i was speaking to about the Dboys m4 CQB-SD feeding problems?

Yeah, I think so. Me and my mate. The tall one was chopper-j

Yeah, I think so. Me and my mate. The tall one was chopper-j

Sound, Well thanks for the games today, See you again next week, Hopefully with no RAIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

great games today lads got some nice bang kills when takeing the hill see you all next week

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Thanks John and thanks lads for a great day!!!!super site up there some great games look forward to next week:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭chopper j

me and fela went down to the site for the first time today and i have to say i was realy impressed its amazeing (lituray) the site is so so kick ass it like the perfect airsoft site there hills with forts and dug out trenches mazes of tracks true the bushes with major cqb adrenalin bumping tunnels true the under groth and a road with structuers eather side and the hole thing is serounded in a huge wall were the mineing was takeing place its great like realy great lots and lots of difrent invirements to play in and today there was gale force winds out but becouse its so sheltered by the quary walls it was fine. Rew your going to love this place when you get to go and one of the handyest things is the play area is realy close to the car parking area so you can just pop to the car inbtween each game if you like to reload id say it has to be one of the best sites in ireland and is barley 3 min of the m1 on a main road this place will get better and better all the time and trust me you will love it. Big thanks to Alan form ATF (sory for droping the mag) and Jhon will see me and my crew down there most weekend fomr now on

chopper j wrote: »
    Big thanks to Alan form ATF (sory for droping the mag) and Jhon will see me and my crew down there most weekend fomr now on

No probs mate :Dlook forward to meeting with you guys next week!! and dont worry about the mag i have loads of them:D:D

"dont worry about the mag i have loads of them"

were did you get those cool mags from they work way better than my hi cap want to buy a box

MIA Derek has them dose a good deal on them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

Great day lads. Best moment for me was in the 1st game. I was defending the hill and went far on a far right flank. Came out on the road walking up slowly and picking the attacking team off 1 at a time. Got close to the cars and some bloke is walking down the road right at me.

Me: Are you attacking or defending?
    *he casualy walks up beside me
    Him: Attacking the hill like you.
    *I turn my gun right at him
    Me: Bang.

Ofcourse my team then starts spraying me and shouting traitor. Im jumping around trying to signal them that im still on thier team without giving it away to the attackers :D

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

kiwi84000 wrote: »
    Great day lads. Best moment for me was in the 1st game. I was defending the hill and went far on a far right flank. Came out on the road walking up slowly and picking the attacking team off 1 at a time. Got close to the cars and some bloke is walking down the road right at me.

Me: Are you attacking or defending?
    *he casualy walks up beside me
    Him: Attacking the hill like you.
    *I turn my gun right at him
    Me: Bang.

Ofcourse my team then starts spraying me and shouting traitor. Im jumping around trying to signal them that im still on thier team without giving it away to the attackers :D

:D
    Nice one u can be a Writer :)

my best bit was slowly moveing true the tunels in the bush trying the flank jhon who was holding most of the team down at the road me and Paul moved tru the bush and as it was our first time at the site and first time into that area its so inclosed and jungel like geys the hart bumping as i moved into a clearing from the under groth i heard bang bang fomr 3 or 4 voices they had all craled into the bush and coverd them selfs very well and gave me a fright never saw them even when i was walking out looking for them great fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Sorry for askin guys but are you open on a sunday. I know it is prob somewhere in the thread but I am lazy.:o

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    Sorry for askin guys but are you open on a sunday. I know it is prob somewhere in the thread but I am lazy.:o

If you can get 10 or more people im sure John will open,

As for this sat, 7 of us are heading down,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

hmm are u able to Rent AEGs out at this site as i dont have one of my own at this time but i am saving and really want to give it a try as soon as possible ??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement