Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

That is one REALLLLLY sweet site.

In fact it was the first time Dave was ever speachless.........:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Its a great site, Been saying it since we first went up :D More people the better, Just leave the crap behind,

Not aimed at anyone

But Drogheda has a great name for the people who play, All take hits, Great skill, Great fun,

See you all on sat

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

yep, great crowd today...thanks for some great games lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭chopper j

had a realy good day yesterday every one play so well and there was some realy great player there i think the longest time between games was 5 min great fast paced games with nice even teams and great sportmans ship by every one there it was my friend first time and had a great time so just a big thanks to every one there and see you all there soon oh and by the way if you havent been to drawhda yet dont be mad get down there it rules in so many ways

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

chopper j wrote: »
    had a realy good day yesterday every one play so well and there was some realy great player there i think the longest time between games was 5 min great fast paced games with nice even teams and great sportmans ship by every one there it was my friend first time and had a great time so just a big thanks to every one there and see you all there soon oh and by the way if you havent been to drawhda yet dont be mad get down there it rules in so many ways

Hows the shoulder Chopper? I failry riddled ya at the end there!! :D

• Advertisement

managed to get ture the hole day with little or no bad bb hits then when all games were over i got ambushed by a rew with a mag that needed to emptyed not good not good at all

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

it was a great day for games i only played two games and thay were very good and fast
    see you all again soon

chopper j wrote: »
    managed to get ture the hole day with little or no bad bb hits then when all games were over i got ambushed by a rew with a mag that needed to emptyed not good not good at all

LOL, "ambushed" eh? You were doing just fine shooting back at me in my very exposed position and then you did a mad run out in to the open.... what can I say just happend to be safly emptying my mag in that direction... ;):D

wel this is it thay say not to leave bb in the mags sure it had to be done

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

the best bit of the day had to be Dave's mad dash down the road to capture the tanker on his own i think four guys took him out:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Yeh that was class, he made it pretty far too. The art of doing what the enemy least expect you to do, not to be underestimated...

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Spetzcong wrote: »
    Yeh that was class, he made it pretty far too. The art of doing what the enemy least expect you to do, not to be underestimated...

:D:D we did'nt think anybody was crazy enough:D i heard to ''west side '' guys took him out:D:D:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

A.T.F wrote: »
    the best bit of the day had to be Dave's mad dash down the road to capture the tanker on his own i think four guys took him out:D

Nope, that was just me :D

jaysus dave fairly got it yesterday because I took him out when he was a downed pilot :D

You slaughtered them :D Loved my bang kill on the dude hiding behind the bales when we were defending the truck. Fantastic days gaming. Glad I got up.

I got riddled by lads hinding the gorse twice its, tough going to spot people hiding in some of the site.

Camo is definately needed up there. Damn that hill in the middle though - always destroys my legs.

Rew wrote: »
    jaysus dave fairly got it yesterday because I took him out when he was a downed pilot :D

From what I remember you took us all out when Dave was a downed pilot. We shoulda kept moving :(

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

what time most of the people will be there this Sat 22nd?
    If I have only half a day what time will be the best to turn up to the site?

depends on what half of the day you mean. For morning through til lunch anytime around10:30 - 11 is good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

hairball wrote: »
    depends on what half of the day you mean. For morning through til lunch anytime around10:30 - 11 is good.

Well that was my question. What half of the day most people will be there? This sat?
    I can drop in at 10:30 or 1:30 I'd like to get time when the most people be there.

its hard to tell some times the mornings are quite and the eves are bussy or people head early to do stuff ill go for a about 11 me self and saty till 5ish pending on the reat of atf

Buri, the majority of people tend to show up in the 10:30 -11:30 period.

whos in for the week end saterday looks like the day for ATF

I'll be along with 3 noobs, question: are there bbs for sale up there, I'm fresh out and wont have the time to get more (damn m249 is a total ammo hog!)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

Spetzcong wrote: »
    I'll be along with 3 noobs, question: are there bbs for sale up there, I'm fresh out and wont have the time to get more (damn m249 is a total ammo hog!)

yes i will have bbs for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

we all gotta die !!!!
    great games , see you this Saturday

any games on friday??????????????????

sunday?

monday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Hoping to be there on Saturday. IF my ankle stops giving me gip.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Will be there on Sat

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement