Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

bonzai the site is open saturday and sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jamseylad

How does the site look now? Have you lots more cover and stuff up there now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bonzai

thanks john, we from navan will be there on sunday. see you!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

great games today
    thanks to one and all

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Great stuff today, well done and thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

3 from Dublin tomorrow still on for skirmish's?

Can you please bring up my ghillie head piece?

John are you open Saturday? Would you have rentals at the ready?

John are you open Saturday? Would you have rentals at the ready?

yes open on saturday
    how many rentals do you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

If anyone finds my tornado grenade please give to john or nick so they can hold on to it till I come next, It went into scrub behind the tanker.

JOHN MC wrote: »
    yes open on saturday
    how many rentals do you need?

3 please mate. PM me your number also just in case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

john, r you open this saturday?4 of my comrades are going.

Me too :)

john, r you open this saturday?4 of my comrades are going.

drogheda is open every saturday and sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bonzai

our group from navan will come tom. sun. will be in late thou around 11am as some came from night duty. cheers and see u!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

john,if you could provide a proper armband would be very helpful.

thanks to all that showed up today ,philippions, russians, and every bodyelse to many to mention thanks for the great days gaming . see you all next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

so...

who's going to be going to Drogheda tomorrow?

Na Taibhse will be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

2 or 3 of us were thinking of heading over for a 1/2 day on the 8th of Nov just to see what it's like what time does it start at and what need we to bring with us ?

Games on for the morning
    it will be cold !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

Few operatives of TEAM NAVSOG be commin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

What time do you break for lunch and how much is a half day without rental as there's a few of us going tomorrow. Cheers

break about 1300 not to sure about price but may be about €15 for half day
    see you there

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 wex

Hi,

I am thinking of taking up airsoft, would there be any room in Drogheda on Sunday to rent some gear and try a game, or do the places get pre booked up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

im sure you can just turn up on the day and be sorted out by the site owner..

there should be a few there this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 wex

im sure you can just turn up on the day and be sorted out by the site owner..

there should be a few there this weekend

many thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

Hey all! only saw this now! WOW didnt realise there was a site in drogheda!I live very close so sounds ace! i only own a KSC USP full size at the minute but the rental sounds cool! Do you do any handgun competitions or is all skirmishes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

The SimComSports thing!!
    I don't believe that they did not know that Drogheda Airsoft was up and running on your site:mad::mad:
    They say that they tried to contact John but then went to the landlord, why did they not go down to the site on any Saturday or Sunday to contact him??

If they were truly airsofters they would have known the above as it is common knowledge in the community, they go in and offer more rent than John could afford: So of course John is going to try and salvage something of his business that he built up by saying that it would be bycotted by the majority of the airsoft community.

To SimComSports you started off by trying to get another mans business behind his back and expect the people who know and respect John to now support your business:mad::mad: I for one fully support John on this issue.

I feel I had to post this here as it is more releveant here in the thread as it pertains to the Drogheda site, so please mods leave it here for discussion as John would want it.

Regards,
    Bren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Agree completely with this. Far too many unscruplous business people out there. Keeping your business running is difficult enough without devious w*nkers trying to undercut your business.

Fair play to you John for bringing this out in the open. I too fully support you on this issue.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

I totally agree if you want to start a site go right ahead, but dont try to take another man's. Airsoft is all about honor and fair play, on and off the battlefield, some sites will ignore the rules completely, on their heads be it, but it will come back to haunt them.

John u took a stand and i for one salute you for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement