Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Sorry if this has been asked before but I don't really want to look through 49 pages to find the answer.
    What type of guns do you guys rent out?
    I've read the prices are the same as HRTA, but are they the same for the charity day?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Sinister747

Plan on going for my first airsoft game on Saturday in Drogheda.. anybody know how many people are usually there on Saturdays.

Also anybody know if the drogheda site is good for snipers?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Plan on going for my first airsoft game on Saturday in Drogheda.. anybody know how many people are usually there on Saturdays.

Also anybody know if the drogheda site is good for snipers?

There usually about 20/30 there on a Saturday sometimes more, depends on weather.

Yes, it's great for snipers, loads of bushes,heavy cover and plenty of vantage points to shoot from.

Blay wrote: »
    There usually about 20/30 there on a Saturday sometimes more, depends on weather.

Yes, it's great for snipers, loads of bushes,heavy cover and plenty of vantage points to shoot from.

Thanks for the help, greatly appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Yido

Anyone know why the site was closed on Sunday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

is drogheda open tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    is drogheda open tomorrow?

the site open tomorrow from 10:15 to 5

three for tomorrow john.

I will be there tommorow aswell (first timer here...) look forward to seeing everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hi Guys
    I have areally slow connection, so I was hoping someone could save me about 3 hours of going through the 49 pages!!!
    Does Drogheda Airsoft have a website?
    Is it easy to get too?
    Thanks for any help of you lucky people that have broadband.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    I have areally slow connection, so I was hoping someone could save me about 3 hours of going through the 49 pages!!!
    Does Drogheda Airsoft have a website?
    Is it easy to get too?
    Thanks for any help of you lucky people that have broadband.:D

go to airsoft portal .com there is a map

JOHN MC wrote: »
    go to airsoft portal .com there is a map

Excellent, Thankyou!:pac:

Sorry, Any chance of a link, can't seem to find it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

Blay wrote: »

Plus1 here drogheda is a very good site to try out airsoft...

private.G wrote: »

Thanks G, but it was the actual map I was looking for!
    My connection is so slow and keep failing...

Hi,

Go here http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=&daddr=53.744784,-6.381533&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=17&sll=53.745063,-6.381533&sspn=0.003997,0.01133&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17.

When you click on the link, just enter point A on the left (your address) and it should give you directions right to the entrance

Hope that helps

Hi,

Go here http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=&daddr=53.744784,-6.381533&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=17&sll=53.745063,-6.381533&sspn=0.003997,0.01133&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17.

When you click on the link, just enter point A on the left (your address) and it should give you directions right to the entrance

Hope that helps

Many thanks for your help.:D

Hi,

Hope that helps

Many thanks for your help.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

atf should be there tomorrow :D not me though, no transport :rolleyes:

thanks for the games today

• Advertisement

Good games yesterday
    Rooky1 wrote:
    Many thanks for your help.

No problem

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

cheers for the games today lads :D

The Airsoft Tactical Force

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Sorry i missed you guys
    hear there were some great games

David

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

has anybody seen this it as funny as fack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ty-xejIAMI superman is in drogheda airsoft and doing well....

mafiaboy wrote: »
    has anybody seen this it as funny as fack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ty-xejIAMI superman is in drogheda airsoft and doing well....

feckin cheaters, and people ask why i need a revolving grenade launcher :rolleyes:
    gotta get me one of them camera's

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

hehe i wonder if there will be any supermans with my 249ss yes ss not 1 but 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

i wonder who it was so they could be named and shamed cough russian's

Lacertus wrote: »
    hehe i wonder if there will be any supermans with my 249ss yes ss not 1 but 2 :D

you would be the 2nd reason i got the launcher haha left a nice mark along the back of me leg from warehouse test game and ya saw me sneakin me caw launcher out on monday :D gotta skirmish it at charity game

you would be the 2nd reason i got the launcher haha left a nice mark along the back of me leg from warehouse test game and ya saw me sneakin me caw launcher out on monday :D gotta skirmish it at charity game

to be honest if i remember rightly i came around corner u were infront and a dude was behind u i opened fire out of fright but ehhh somone dint jump out of the way to fast while dude behind was millin me out of it so hehe :D bet ul be quicker next time, human shields dont work with me,

also grenade launchers of any kind are a complete take out for me but but :D gota catch me first

• Advertisement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjDaP_xt1yE

here u go john ur long awaited movie,

i shud get a grammy award for this :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement