Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Drog Airsoft

moggser wrote: »
    can ya give it to dave for me as he is heading the whare house tomorro i think tried ringing him but ya know him cant answer wont answer lol

If you meen Dave from opps comand, i doubt i'll see him by then. I'm not on site today.
    Marko:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

If you meen Dave from opps comand, i doubt i'll see him by then. I'm not on site today.
    yeah that dave ok sure we'll sort something out

yeah that dave ok sure we'll sort something out

No worries. Maybe a raffle for it!:P:P:P

only jokin':eek::D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Good man! (Dramatic music please!) I'm sure you will fight with the heart and sole of three men and in that defining moment... that one moment that shows true character.... YOUR moment! You WILL emerge VITORIOUS!!!

Ether that or because you have no backup you'll spend all day walking back and forward from re-spawn?:o. Feck the two of them:mad::mad:.

Feck that I usually run back and forth to re-spawn. I wanna get back into the game ASAP ;). I mean I'm to leet to need to go back to re-spawn :p.
    Hell if things work out I might be able to gather up 4-5 people, but I doubt this :(.

Oh and Moggser if your not going to the re-launch I can pick up your pistol for you and then you can either drop down to my house as its not to far from you (AFAIK). Or I can meet you in town later that night, as I'll be going in anyway.

No worries. Maybe a raffle for it!:P:P:P

only jokin':eek::D:D

ah bleeeeedin waaahh

• Advertisement

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Oh and Moggser if your not going to the re-launch I can pick up your pistol for you and then you can either drop down to my house as its not to far from you (AFAIK). Or I can meet you in town later that night, as I'll be going in anyway.

yeah thats sound dread thanks if i dont get it before hand sure ill keep in touch wiv ya

yeah thats sound dread thanks if i dont get it before hand sure ill keep in touch wiv ya

No problem, I'll talk to ya closer to the date to sort it out.

Feck that I usually run back and forth to re-spawn. I wanna get back into the game ASAP ;). I mean I'm to leet to need to go back to re-spawn :p.
    Hell if things work out I might be able to gather up 4-5 people, but I doubt this :(

Fair play to ye buddy.
    Talk soon.

Airsoft Sports Ireland

Presents
    Drogheda Airsoft
    Re-Launch
    Saturday 21st February 2009
    Major reconstruction to gaming zones
    All new game modes
    New look web-site
    All are welcome
    You’ll have to See it to believe it!

Marko:D and John

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Those towers look brilliant, reminds me of Return to Castle Wolfenstein :D.
    Will be down on Saturday no doubt.

Steve

• Advertisement

:DGreat stuff. I'll save you a spot on one of them, Hows that? ;).

2 days to go guys:D:D

Marko:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

2 days to go guys:D:D

Marko:D.
    Good luck with relaunch hope it goes well for you Mark
    regards Martin AND Evelyn

G-TAC wrote: »
    Good luck with relaunch hope it goes well for you Mark
    regards Martin AND Evelyn

Thanks guys, That means alot:D.
    Talk to you guys again soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

Woo this new cover looks good for mock legal murdering:P

be up on sat:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cambo305

hey anybody heading out on sunday cause i cant go on saturday??? :(

Would anyone be able to give me a lift up on Saturday? I'm based in Clontarf.

Would anyone be able to give me a lift up on Saturday? I'm based in Clontarf.

did you get my pm not sure if it went as ive not heard back from you?

did you get my pm not sure if it went as ive not heard back from you?

Just replied to you there ;).

I should be able to get a lift up, but it would be of great help if someone could give me a lift. As the lift I have at the moment is heading to Blackrock and Drogheda is a little out of the way.

Just replied to you there ;).

I should be able to get a lift up, but it would be of great help if someone could give me a lift. As the lift I have at the moment is heading to Blackrock and Drogheda is a little out of the way.

yeah got your one dread and marko i got your's too i was asking dread as was making the arangements with him sorry my bad should of made it clearer :o:o

• Advertisement

Sorry dude, i'm losing it. All this tower building is taking its toll on the auld noggin':confused:

Sorry dude, i'm losing it. All this tower building is taking its toll on the auld noggin':confused:

well was a bit of both really lol well done seen the photo's and i'm impressed looking forward to hiding in one ha ha

well was a bit of both really lol well done seen the photo's and i'm impressed looking forward to hiding in one ha ha

At this rate they will be a bit crouded. Blue team in one, Red team in the other. Game on!!!!:D:D:D

At this rate they will be a bit crouded. Blue team in one, Red team in the other. Game on!!!!:D:D:D

We could do it :D.
    I was at an archery competition once and we fit 11 guys and a bunch of equipment in a two man pop-up tent.

We could do it :D.
    I was at an archery competition once and we fit 11 guys and a bunch of equipment in a two man pop-up tent.

I won't ask why!:confused:

:eek::eek::eek:RESPECT!!!!;););)

I won't ask why!:confused:

:eek::eek::eek:RESPECT!!!!;););)

It started to rain :D.

Edit:
    What in the way of food do you guys stock? Or do you stock any?

It started to rain :D.

Edit:
    What in the way of food do you guys stock? Or do you stock any?

No food stocked on site (yet!). There is a Garage about 1k up the road that alot of the guys go to.

No food stocked on site (yet!). There is a Garage about 1k up the road that alot of the guys go to.

No bother I'll bring a packed lunch :D.

Well guys today is the the Day:D. Here's to a good day, Cheers 'Clink!!' ( i'm drinking Tea by the way ).
    Big thanks to Jim from the Viper Squad for putting together Drogheda Airsofts first Web-site. Nice one Jim.;);).

We'll see you all later.
    Lock'n'load

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

see ya soon man :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement