Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Drog Airsoft

it looks like the RATS will be headin to drogheda next sunday ;)

Good stuff. We'll see you then.
    Marko:D

p.s. Don't forget your Pistols;).

Some HD videos of yesterdays Pistol Whipped. Remember to open the videos in a new window and click HD! :D

:)

Like the vids guys. Damn im fast:eek:!! Well done. By the way,... the videos don't show that you two guys spent half the day on the targets ye pistol junkies.
    Marko:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Well lads might pop up this weekend for a bit :) will be sniping again m4 s system not working and my G&G M16 r4 is still being shipped :(

Gotta use my L96 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

By the way,... the videos don't show that you two guys spent half the day on the targets ye pistol junkies.

Hee hee, now that was fun! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Love the pistol whipped... excellent idea.
    Well done:D:D

• Advertisement

Ah cheers Damo. it's a blast! We've had LOTS of intrest in it so we're gonna get Medals and a winners trophy for this weekend:D. why don't you pop over and have a go ;). By the way! nobody has betten me yet;). Do you feel lucky punk? Well......Do ye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

see ye sunday marko,
    lookin forward to our first visit,
    just have to flush a few of these rats outta the lakes first,

cheers
    paddy

That's great Paddy. I'm looking forward to seeing how you guys get on in the Pistol Whipped competition. There are Medals up for grabs every weekend!!
    Shoot you later

Games to be played this weekend. 6th and 7th of June.
    Body Count
    4 point rolling mission
    Multiple capture the flag
    Double Tower assault
    Code Cracker
    PISTOL WHIPPED (winners medal up for grabs)

Gates open 10am Sat and Sun.
    Walk on Fee
    Full day €25.
    Half day €15.
    Extras
    Rentals €20.
    Blaster BBs Bottle (3,000) €10.
    Raptor BBs per bag (4,000) €10.
    Invisible BBs Bottle (3,000) €10.

Also we will have issue 4 of Take AIM Magazine on Site €7.

Lock and load guys! we'll see you there. Marko:D and John.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

should be down with the RATS tommorrow, looking foward to it, hopefully the rain will be gone !!!!!

• Advertisement

great day today, thanks to jon and marko , the pistol comp is brill really enjoyed it .
    and the basgetti bolegnseea was yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.:):o
    gameplay was great too.
    looking forward to the next one guys.
    dont forget thers two r's in carroll,
    paddy

Great games today lads, and the good weather we ordered for you got here on time;). It was great to see all the faces.... ARU, Eliminaté and we even had a few dirty Rats running around:D:eek::D. Im glad you had a good time lads:D. The Rats also dominated the Pistol Whipped competition with Team Leader Paddy snaching the GOLD Medal from the cluches of his 23 other oposing pistoleers. Well done Paddy. I'll pop up some pics on the Drog Airsoft Blog when i get a chance.
    All in all an AB FAB day. See you guys next week.

P.s. I will be posting all of the Drogheda Airsoft Events for the rest of the year within the next few days so stay tuned;).

Rat squad wrote: »
    and the basgetti bolegnseea was yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.:):o

Thanks man. I thought it was very funny to see everyone running around with orange chins:D:D:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Had a good day yesterday. Terrain at your site is just savage. Loved the pistol whipped game look foward to trying that again sometime.

Great games today lads. Great weather too.
    Expecting large numbers tomorrow, so Pistol whipped is going to be very interesting!:eek::eek:!
    Well done to Steo from team Illiminati for taking the Gold medal and free day pass today...Fluke!! See you all tomorrow. Spag-ball is on the menu ;).

Great games today lads. Great weather too.
    Expecting large numbers tomorrow, so Pistol whipped is going to be very interesting!:eek::eek:!
    Well done to Steo from team Illiminati for taking the Gold medal and free day pass today...Fluke!! See you all tomorrow. Spag-ball is on the menu ;).

wheres my cup???????
    and me free day pass???????????????
    marko/:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

Hi Mark and John,

A.O.N will be coming down Sunday week (and are thinking of making Drogheda one of our regulars), there will be around 25 of us.

It's been far to long since we got down to your kick ass site and we have to give those towers a go.

See you then guys,
    Brían

Hey lads,

Just wanted to know about this night game or something have heard very little of it, few people asking me am I going and I don't know about it yet but am very interested.

Thanks, Sean.

A.O.N wrote: »
    Hi Mark and John,

A.O.N will be coming down Sunday week (and are thinking of making Drogheda one of our regulars), there will be around 25 of us.

It's been far to long since we got down to your kick ass site and we have to give those towers a go.

See you then guys,
    Brían

Looking forward to it my friend.

Hey lads,

Just wanted to know about this night game or something have heard very little of it, few people asking me am I going and I don't know about it yet but am very interested.

Thanks, Sean.

It seems that our TOP SECRET Night mission has been leaked. Damned spys!!!
    Yes my friend you're right,.. there is a night game on THIS SATURDAY June 20th at Drogheda Airsoft and you're all welcome.

p.s Remember,..It's TOP SECRET, so don't tell anyone!!;)

• Advertisement

TOP SECRET
    Do Not Read!

Night Opps ‘Hunt for eagle 10’ Saturday June 20th.
    A ten man Special Opps team has crash landed and a search and rescue mission must be co-ordinated so they can be re-supplied with the equipment to complete their mission. There are Militia in the area with their own objectives to destroy as well as their Hunt for Eagle Ten.
    The Dark is not always your Friend!

Night Opps fee: €25.
    Night Opps +1 Day Fee: €40.
    Night Opps+2 Days + 1 Bag of 4,000 Raptor BBs: €60.
    Please arrive by 21:00hrs for team briefings. There will be a BBQ and refreshments available on site.
    All are welcome

Rat squad wrote: »
    wheres my cup???????
    and me free day pass???????????????
    marko/:cool:

Don't worry Paddy you're on my list for a free pass. No cup for ye, although i did let you hold my trophy:D:D. you can have a complamentary Mars Bar insted;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 natural ghillie

TOP SECRET

Do Not Read!

Night Opps ‘Hunt for eagle 10’ Saturday June 20th.
    A ten man Special Opps team has crash landed and a search and rescue mission must be co-ordinated so they can be re-supplied with the equipment to complete their mission. There are Militia in the area with their own objectives to destroy as well as their Hunt for Eagle Ten.
    The Dark is not always your Friend!

Night Opps fee: €25.
    Night Opps +1 Day Fee: €40.
    Night Opps+2 Days + 1 Bag of 4,000 Raptor BBs: €60.
    Please arrive by 21:00hrs for team briefings. There will be a BBQ and refreshments available on site.
    All are welcome

marko dos the day start normally for the night game like at half 9 saturday morning play during the day and then at 21.00hrs the night games begin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Added to calendar. Thank you.

marko dos the day start normally for the night game like at half 9 saturday morning play during the day and then at 21.00hrs the night games begin

Saturday Day session as normal: Gates open 10am, Games finish around 5:30pm.
    Saturday Night game: Please arrive by 21:00hrs for breifing and weapons check. Games will be played until 4am approx. We have a field available for campers next door to the site and we have the use of the EMO garages toilets.
    Sunday Day session as normal: Gates open 10am, Games finish around 5:30pm.

Saturday Day session as normal: Gates open 10am, Games finish around 5:30pm.
    Saturday Night game: Please arrive by 21:00hrs for breifing and weapons check. Games will be played until 4am approx. We have a field available for campers next door to the site and we have the use of the EMO garages toilets.
    Sunday Day session as normal: Gates open 10am, Games finish around 5:30pm.

alri cheers marko see ye saturday

Will probably be up for the morning session on Saturday Marko.. Cya then :)

Will probably be up for the morning session on Saturday Marko.. Cya then :)

elite sniper i have heard your a good shot man me and you man should team up man im the ghost of drogheda ha

elite sniper i have heard your a good shot man me and you man should team up man im the ghost of drogheda ha

Yes I do have a good shot :P All i need now is to buy a ghillie suit and me and you will be elite ;) :P

• Advertisement

Yes I do have a good shot :P All i need now is to buy a ghillie suit and me and you will be elite ;) :P

man you dont need one il make you one in under ten mins im a master for making them marko will tell you dats y ppl call me the walking bush man jus bring elastik bands and il show you wha to do.il be your scout for the day man wel kick ass

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement