Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Drog Airsoft

TOP SECRET
    Do Not Read!

Night Opps ‘Hunt for eagle 10’ Saturday June 20th.
    A ten man Special Opps team has crash landed and a search and rescue mission must be co-ordinated so they can be re-supplied with the equipment to complete their mission. There are Militia in the area with their own objectives to destroy as well as their Hunt for Eagle Ten.
    The Dark is not always your Friend!

Night Opps fee: €25.
    Night Opps +1 Day Fee: €40.
    Night Opps+2 Days + 1 Bag of 4,000 Raptor BBs: €60.
    Please arrive by 21:00hrs for team briefings. There will be a BBQ and refreshments available on site.
    All are welcome

Happy Fathers Day Guys :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Ted The Head

Thanks for the 5 Drink Glass :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 natural ghillie

TOP SECRET

Do Not Read!

Night Opps ‘Hunt for eagle 10’ Saturday June 20th.
    A ten man Special Opps team has crash landed and a search and rescue mission must be co-ordinated so they can be re-supplied with the equipment to complete their mission. There are Militia in the area with their own objectives to destroy as well as their Hunt for Eagle Ten.
    The Dark is not always your Friend!

Night Opps fee: €25.
    Night Opps +1 Day Fee: €40.
    Night Opps+2 Days + 1 Bag of 4,000 Raptor BBs: €60.
    Please arrive by 21:00hrs for team briefings. There will be a BBQ and refreshments available on site.
    All are welcome

lads well done on the night game was brillent loved it cant wait for the next one :D

Cheers Dude, Gald you liked it. The next night event will be on July 18th. I'll keep you posted on the details;).

Marko:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

really enjoyed the night game the site is perfect for them lots of sneaking around and some great firefights glad to hear more are on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭rogertegart

All,

Hoping to set up a drogheda based airsoft team: the Drogheda Rangers. we'll be based at drogheda airsoft and will meet once a fortnight (on a saturday or sunday to suit majority). we have five confirmed members and hope to recruit more. The ethos will be to maximise the enjoyment we get from each game. We'll try to develop some squad level tactics to help us play more effectively but most importantly we will make every game an adrenaline rush! Team/squad leadership will be on a rotational system to ensure everybody gets a chance to f**k up at least once! We'll be wearing desert tri-colour with woodland body armour and miche helmets and bates desert boots (this stuff is available on e-bay quite cheaply) Guns are ideally US issue but thats not a deal breaker. (it would just look good). Our first meeting will be next sunday (5th july). Our home site will be droghaed airsoft though will vist other sites when we have had a few home games. We may try some mid week training if the guys(marko and John) will oblidge and the numbers make sense. If anybody is interested then let me know.

We may try some mid week training if the guys(marko and John) will oblidge and the numbers make sense.

That would be no problem at all Roger, You guys are very welcome.

Games to be played this weekend. 27th and 28th of June.
    Body Count
    TIC..TOC...BOOM!
    4 point rolling mission
    Multiple capture the flag
    Double Tower assault
    Code Cracker
    PISTOL WHIPPED (winners medal up for grabs)

Gates open 10am Sat and Sun.
    Walk on Fee
    Full day €25.
    Half day €15.
    Extras
    Rentals €20.
    Blaster BBs Bottle (3,000) €10.
    Raptor BBs per bag (4,000) €10.
    Invisible BBs Bottle (3,000) €10.

Also we will have issue 4 of Take AIM Magazine on Site €7.

Lock and load guys! we'll see you there. Marko:D and John.

Im lookin forward to today guys. I have a few sneeky treats for you. Muuhhuuhaha!:eek:

P.s. Burgers are on today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 WarMachine

Hi Mark

Want to say Thanks for a great Days Gaming . Will be Back soon for more.
    Tic..Toc Boom was Excellent. I personnally Had a Great First game of Double Tower Assault. The Green Team lifted there Game on the second and I was knocked out early on Second Tower Assault.

See you soon

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

hi lads just looking at your site on the net and it looks the bizz! going to get few mates and head up next week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Baltrux

All,

Hoping to set up a drogheda based airsoft team: the Drogheda Rangers. we'll be based at drogheda airsoft and will meet once a fortnight (on a saturday or sunday to suit majority). we have five confirmed members and hope to recruit more. The ethos will be to maximise the enjoyment we get from each game. We'll try to develop some squad level tactics to help us play more effectively but most importantly we will make every game an adrenaline rush! Team/squad leadership will be on a rotational system to ensure everybody gets a chance to f**k up at least once! We'll be wearing desert tri-colour with woodland body armour and miche helmets and bates desert boots (this stuff is available on e-bay quite cheaply) Guns are ideally US issue but thats not a deal breaker. (it would just look good). Our first meeting will be next sunday (5th july). Our home site will be droghaed airsoft though will vist other sites when we have had a few home games. We may try some mid week training if the guys(marko and John) will oblidge and the numbers make sense. If anybody is interested then let me know.
    Hi rogertegart,
    Are you still looking for people I am a beginner only skirmished a few times but love the sport,

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

There should be a bunch of R.A.T.S heading your way this Sunday.

We are looking for new members of any experience. (the less experienece you have the easier it will be to mould you into a stone cold airsoft killer!) We have a blog under construction and look forward to seeing you on sunday if you down. http://droghedarangers .blogspot.com

RT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

Im lookin forward to today guys. I have a few sneeky treats for you. Muuhhuuhaha!:eek:

P.s. Burgers are on today!
    hey marko should have a nest of RATS headin up to you on sun,hoping for 10
    a few of our guys havent played there yet so they are keen,
    they heard about the spagbal whats on the menu this weekend mr ramsey.:rolleyes:

Cheers Dude, Gald you liked it. The next night event will be on July 18th. I'll keep you posted on the details;).

story marko vader here jus wondering on them details of the 18th july night game cause bringing m8ts up and need to know the info if ye can cheers mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

lookin forward to this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Excellent!, Have not been back to drogheda for a while! The team formerly known as CTU shall make an appearance!!!, I likez Night games! :D

• Advertisement

Great vids lads well done. Whats the crack with shooting the wrong targets Paddy?? Maybe we'll make yours targets a bit bigger for ye;)
    See you guys again soon.

:D:DMarko:D

Great vids lads well done. Whats the crack with shooting the wrong targets Paddy?? Maybe we'll make yours targets a bit bigger for ye;)
    See you guys again soon.

:D:DMarko:D

marko any details on the night game on the 18th

I don't wanna give you too much info just yet. We might be having some live music as it is around the time of Drogheda Airsofts Birthday. I'll keep you guys posted;).

Marko:D.

I don't wanna give you too much info just yet. We might be having some live music as it is around the time of Drogheda Airsofts Birthday. I'll keep you guys posted;).

Marko:D.

sounds good man

thanks marko, enjoyed the day, challengin site for sure

Niall...can u mail the pics to dcullen09@gmail.com ...cant see the facebook page

We are looking for new members of any experience. (the less experienece you have the easier it will be to mould you into a stone cold airsoft killer!) We have a blog under construction and look forward to seeing you on sunday if you down. http://droghedarangers .blogspot.com

RT
    Hi rogertegart, wasn't able to make it last Sunday but this Sunday is a definate, do we have to book or can we just show up?

RT
    Hi rogertegart, wasn't able to make it last Sunday but this Sunday is a definate, do we have to book or can we just show up?

Niall...can u mail the pics to dcullen09@gmail.com ...cant see the facebook page

Try this link!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2012412&id=1383705573&l=05eaafe0af

• Advertisement

Baltrux wrote: »

you can just show up and John mc the site owner will look after you. unfortunately i'm not going to be there tomorrow but you should ask for colm who is also running the team he'll fill you in. if you give him your email address i'll copy you in on details of what we are proposing and give you details of the blog. we recruited a number of people last sunday and i hope will havea good turn-out next sunday.

RT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement