Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I'm still heading there on oct 13, i'll post on how many people i can pick up once i find out if a m8 or 2 are coming with me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

wont be able to make it myself, college graduation on that day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

just wondering if anyone would be up for a game on sat 20th as myself and small dogma will be making our way up,see you there.by the way anyone play last sat, howdid it go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rascal77

Little Dogma?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Just want to remind people that a group from Airsoft soc IT Carlow is heading up on wed 17th, any one who wants to tag along and play with us is more than welcome to!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Well wont make it on 17th, but 4 of us will be tommorow in Drogheda. Is anyone else comming?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mr longbow

wanna go sat 13, but car is broke!
    will gladly accecpt lift from anyone willing and near blanch?
    PM me wit your phone no. if ya can help?
    DOGMA wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone would be up for a game on sat 20th as myself and small dogma will be making our way up,see you there.by the way anyone play last sat, howdid it go?

will b der on sat 20th, car should be fixed, c ye den.
    der was no one booked in for last sat, so everyone turned up on sunday instead, about 15 people, including sum local guys wit all their own gear who were der for de first time.
    was a really good day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

pretty much the same post as above,
    Cant go tommorow cus car is still in garage, i was expecting it back a few days ago, but part was delayed.

I can get a lend of a car But just for the morning so i'll head to hrta for the morning for a halfday, still want to check out drogheda when i get chance

Mr longbow u have a PM

Thanks to everyone who turned up, it was a great day. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rascal77

Does anyone know what red fire is about in Drogheda next weekend.Will be there anyway but some info would be nice.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

Rascal77 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what red fire is about in Drogheda next weekend.Will be there anyway but some info would be nice.:D
    i seen that on airsoft portal not sure what it is
    sorry i cant give any info on it

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Just want to say a big thank you to John, a great day was had by all on wed 17th.

Who is coming tommorow? 4 or five is coming from our side.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Leidenfrost

I'll go alright, I Live close by and I own a sniper MP001 gun, and Guille suit, I also want to get a side-arm soon.

I'll bring the rifle along and maybe show you guys it.

If anyone is interested I also have a supply of 20 free pallets, and about 500 roofing slates.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I'll go alright, I Live close by and I own a sniper MP001 gun, and Guille suit, I also want to get a side-arm soon.

If anyone is interested I also have a supply of 20 free pallets, and about 500 roofing slates.
    Dunno, Paul at hrta may need more pallets for the new site.

What time will it be on at tomorrow? and did you find out if this tomorrow will be ''red fire''

Is this just before the garage on the way out to Monasterboice.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

What time will it be on at tomorrow? and did you find out if this tomorrow will be ''red fire''

Is this just before the garage on the way out to Monasterboice.

yes its beside the emo garage on way to monasterboice

probably cant make it 2moro unless da plumber gets here REALLY early and is finished quickly, is anyone going sunday?

will def be goin 2moro if anyone wants a lift from blanch.
    anyone else goin??

• Advertisement

cant make it this weekend, but will come next weekend.

Is anyone comming tommorow 3rd of November, it will be 5 of us heading to Drogheda.

I'll be there, Hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

should be 8 of us on sunday. Any other takers ??

will b der

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

Was a great day today thanks to all who showed up. We had some great games today and a lot of laughs a lot of hotly contested games. Best would have to be the capture the flag games were we just ended up dumping the guns and going on suicide runs was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

should be headn down next week, me "loyal" steed was dead for a while which meant no airsofting for a long long time. getting an itchy trigger finger now, so whats the busyiest day then, saturday or sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

If memory serves me right the MP001 is around 350+ FPS...Have you changed the internals?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

zero19 wrote: »
    If memory serves me right the MP001 is around 350+ FPS...Have you changed the internals?

Claims to be 410 here

• Advertisement

whos goin sat and whos goin sun??? dis wil help me choose which day to go

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement