Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭HalfBaked

mickste wrote:
    was going to play but got up very late and started playing online. so far my best day this year. +8 buyins at 2/4

Nice goin Mick. Sweet day!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

bit of a roll peter all right. one hand sticks out though holding the absolute nuts on the river and the guy check raises me all in for 800. click call = Boom:)

Well if i'm that easy to read I don't think I'll play against you again. So NO won't see ya next thursday :(

Lol. See ya next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

good work spinnin', your still a bottler for bailing home after flannery's

AKQJ10 wrote:
    good work spinnin', your still a bottler for bailing home after flannery's

Good point, I'd forgot about that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

mickste wrote:
    was going to play but got up very late and started playing online. so far my best day this year. +8 buyins at 2/4

Good stuff Mick. Hopefully it will help get the confidence back and halt the downswing. Keep it going mate.

cheers Tony. It's been an interesring last two months to say the least. before that i hadn't had a losing week live since December let alone a losing 6 weeks live. I'm trying to adjust my emotions when i play live because after a couple of cruel beats i found myself playing very poorly and making mistakes too easily.

Well lads i knew the viper room were only letting degenerates in that night and i had forgot my mebership card!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

mickste wrote:

Well lads i knew the viper room were only letting degenerates in that night and i had forgot my mebership card!

Looks like you've been telling two different stories mick.....

Well I felt I would be much better at spewing away a buyin than continuing to drink. i was right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

nice one Mick, back to kicking ass i see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

mickste wrote:
    Well I felt I would be much better at spewing away a buyin than continuing to drink. i was right!

Wasnt exactly spewing now was it. Unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

More than likely going to be switching the 100FO in CHL to Fridays and having the 40+40+40 on Thursdays to give people up for work the next day a better chance of playing, thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

bohsman wrote:
    More than likely going to be switching the 100FO in CHL to Fridays and having the 40+40+40 on Thursdays to give people up for work the next day a better chance of playing, thoughts?

That's great news Oscar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

i for one (living in drogheda) would contemplate palying this if moved to a fri night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

i for one (living in drogheda) would contemplate palying this if moved to a fri night.

About time you brought some of that easy money down here. Bring the baz fella and the rest of your cronies too! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Flushdraw wrote:
    About time you brought some of that easy money down here. Bring the baz fella and the rest of your cronies too! :p

i will try seen as u always bring the easy money to drogheda:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

is the jackpot all in fest still on mondays? 9pm? Its been a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

bohsman wrote:
    FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 36,339 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

As I said on Saturday Oscar, I would play that game a lot on a Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

anyone? think anto is in and me too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

how many runners does it get?

ditpoker wrote:
    anyone? think anto is in and me too!

You defo in?

there word "defo" gets bandied about far too often these days. yesterday at about 7pm we were both "defo" in. i think the plan is to remain "defo" in. think im going to catch up on the sleep i didnt get last night :( and then wake up and go into college and do some thesis work til 8.30 and makes my ways over. maybe food before hand. but that is currently my plan, as for the other idiot... who knows. but i'd say so.

thechamp87 wrote:
    how many runners does it get?

played it two weeks ago. 29 runners., 750 for first + scalps. the €20 scalp adds something different me thinks.

EDIT: oh and i hear oscar has talked CHL's into adding a €300 ticket to their big one next weekend... isnt that right oscar? hmmm? :p

ditpoker wrote:
    there word "defo" gets bandied about far too often these days. yesterday at about 7pm we were both "defo" in. i think the plan is to remain "defo" in. think im going to catch up on the sleep i didnt get last night :( and then wake up and go into college and do some thesis work til 8.30 and makes my ways over. maybe food before hand. but that is currently my plan, as for the other idiot... who knows. but i'd say so.
    Ok, I'll give you a ring when I leave work. Deal regarding he who cashes giving he who doesn't their buy - in back?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

bohsman wrote:
    This idea would certainly be a winner. If this is happening Oscar, make sure to let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

whats the stack sizes like for this

• Registered Users Posts: 39,322 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Ace2007 wrote:
    whats the stack sizes like for this
    should be in the tourney details thread

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Mellor wrote:
    should be in the tourney details thread

should be but i was too lazy to looks back then...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

5starpool wrote:
    This idea would certainly be a winner. If this is happening Oscar, make sure to let us know.

It will be, probably the first week of next month.

Ace2007 its 4k+4k 25 minute clock.

Advertisement