Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i is now a maybe.... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

ditpoker wrote:
    i is now a maybe.... :o

if you go - there will be two easy scaples tonight!!!

many going to luke's game tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

im in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,403 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

played the new Double chance in the Fitz, i must say i think they have the structure perfect for it, it really is a great game and no real pressure until the 800-150 level i noticed.
    Best hands i got all night in order were 55 (lost to A7 AIPF), 33 (folded preflop) and then AT (folded preflop UTG).
    It was redonkulous after 5 hours of play this was all i got never seen anything like it, was happy i never once complained to the dealers about it which is something imust continue to do. meh a good fun night, won a pot the furthest ive ever been behind too with T6o v TT v AQs when i hit a 4 flush with the Ten!

• Advertisement

played the new Double chance in the Fitz, i must say i think they have the structure perfect for it, it really is a great game and no real pressure until the 800-150 level i noticed.
    Best hands i got all night in order were 55 (lost to A7 AIPF), 33 (folded preflop) and then AT (folded preflop UTG).
    It was redonkulous after 5 hours of play this was all i got never seen anything like it, was happy i never once complained to the dealers about it which is something imust continue to do. meh a good fun night, won a pot the furthest ive ever been behind too with T6o v TT v AQs when i hit a 4 flush with the Ten!

How many did they get for it joe?

Played in Lukes last nite- good tourney - the €20 didn't seem to affect the game that much - maybe it was the fact that i forgot it was worth €20 - was card dead for much of the nite, best hand i had was AK, which i had to throw away after 2 players reraised all in... ended up pushing with A9 and ran into QQ. proceeded to sit down in a cash game(paula can be very good at Persuading ppl ;) ) - anyway was going grand untill my JJ was cracked by K6o (made it 47 preflop and still got called )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

anyone up for some SE scalping tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Yes I am. I think I'll play it as a sat for Saturday's game in Lukes.

ollyk1 wrote:
    Yes I am. I think I'll play it as a sat for Saturday's game in Lukes.

excellent - please hold the last longest money....

and no pink neckwear please, it hurts my eyes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,284 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I intend to spend the evening wallowing in Irish sporting ineptitide and underachievment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    I intend to spend the evening wallowing in Irish sporting ineptitide and underachievment.

I think my TV is going out the window tonight after I see McShane score an OG

LuckyLloyd wrote:

great, see you in the SE so

Ace2007 wrote:
    How many did they get for it joe?
    58 runner which made for an excellent structure and chips in play:blinds, will probably make it my tournament of the week.

Hey Oscar - just checking whats on tomorrow in luke's. Is the 100FO on or have yous changed it to a friday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭sumoward

LuckyLloyd wrote:

You got your wish, I hope those Rugby buggers turn up on Saturday.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,851 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Ace2007 wrote:
    Hey Oscar - just checking whats on tomorrow in luke's. Is the 100FO on or have yous changed it to a friday?
    still the 100FO. I might even play it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

is tonights d/c game €50 or €100 buy in??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

is tonights d/c game €50 or €100 buy in??

its the second thursday of the month so 100...love this game

I m undecided between Lukes or the emporium.
    anyone got a suggestion?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

i'd recommend the SE, they haven't had less than 60 runners for this 100 double chance yet so it's more likely to have a bigger field.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

mite be in Se

fingers crossed

• Subscribers Posts: 32,851 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'll be in Lukes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

played luke's game, really good structure and i think it'll do really well when its moved to friday for next month. i came 5th for money back which was pretty annoying as i had a share of the chip lead when we were 7 handed. people were pretty much chained to their seats so i opened up a bit and got punished. as i got knocked out dom took down the three way all in with me and john having AK, dom's JJ held up.

AKQJ10 wrote:
    played luke's game, really good structure and i think it'll do really well when its moved to friday for next month. i came 5th for money back which was pretty annoying as i had a share of the chip lead when we were 7 handed. people were pretty much chained to their seats so i opened up a bit and got punished. as i got knocked out dom took down the three way all in with me and john having AK, dom's JJ held up.
    hard luck, i really like the atmosphere in Lukes place last night, i hadnt been before and its really laid back. id encourage anyone who hasnt been to go down to it. the pre-final tabel announcements were priceless, footballfactory FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

how'd everyone do in the SE??

bcb, halfbaked and hj still going string when i left

Anyone heading to the jackpot tonight for the FO - do they get many for it??

I played in Lukes last night.

The tournament structure was great. There was lots of play even late on. A move to a friday would make it even better for those of us that must attend our place of employment.

The atmosphere was pleasant even if it did sink as far as "Everton are better than Totenham na na nana"at times"

AKQJ10 - where you the guy upstairs that I folded 88 to on a 9 high flop?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

none of the lads made it donal. there was a five way even chop around 5.00!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

Mick do you know who was involved in the chop, how fergie do..

Advertisement