Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Options

Comments

Alri lads,
    Someone couldn't let me know what is on in Luke's and the Fitz tonight by replying or pm .

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

KaG1888 wrote: »
    Alri lads,
    Someone couldn't let me know what is on in Luke's and the Fitz tonight by replying or pm .

Cheers

50 Double Chance, 3000+3000 starting stack, 30 min clock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Anyone hittin CHL's for the 30 double chance tonight??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Taxipete29

Yeah think I will be donating alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

wp r j completing the hat trick last night by winning the s.e 100 game to add to the jackpot and s.e monthly games this weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

AKQJ10 wrote: »
    wp r j completing the hat trick last night by winning the s.e 100 game to add to the jackpot and s.e monthly games this weekend

wow nice spinage indeed, i guess mickste got lucky then by ross not qualifying for the tourney league as he probably would of taken that down aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

that's just wrong gordon;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

Anyone heading in to play in this. Haven't played it in ages, so im heading in...

Club is looking good, I like the tiling etc., and the usual cash table madness.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

And people accuse me of being a fitz fanboy? Sheesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭digiman

Does Lukes usually get many runners on a Friday?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

any chance of getting an IRISH OPEN SATS section added to the WHATS ON sticky!?

Nope, but I will start an Irish Open sats thread for discussion for the duration if you think it will be a good idea? If it doesn't prove to be used I will just unsticky it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

digiman wrote: »
    Does Lukes usually get many runners on a Friday?

It's picking up, 40 last time I played it. The sat b4 hand @ 6 is good value. Was in there last night at the place was buzzing by 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

RasTa wrote: »
    It's picking up, 40 last time I played it. The sat b4 hand @ 6 is good value. Was in there last night at the place was buzzing by 10.

100 added to lukes id imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

Chopped CHL's €110 F/O last night. Only 36 runners. Loads of play until the end.

With 4 left became very crapshooty. I was second in chips with 60k. Blinds 4k/8k with 800 running ante. Chip leader had about 150k and had gone from last to monster chip leader in 2 hands with lucky cards. It was AIPF everytime so we did a chop at 5.00am, where I got 2nd.

First tourney of the new year for me. good start but didnt get home till 5.30am and was up with kids at 7.30 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

Congrats, altho hard to know what "loads of play until the end" means when you say in the line after "with 4 left became very crapshooty"!

Saw the basement part for the first time lastnight, looks good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

anyone know what's on around town tonight - I am confuzzled with all of these new schedules?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

I am confuzzled with all of these new schedules

I think they don't start until next week, so ROE in fitz, Double Chance scalps in SE (which will prob include my easy money) and 50 DC in CHL

anyone know what's on around town tonight - I am confuzzled with all of these new schedules?

The sticky has been updated fuly, but the Se and Fitz new events don't start til Monday as was mentioned above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

What's on in the SE tonight guys?

• Advertisement

What's on in the SE tonight guys?

75(?) DC Scalps according to Hi Cloy (but then he is named after a horse so may not be completely trustworthy)

I'll be there whenever it stops raining

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭Lazare

75(?) DC Scalps according to Hi Cloy (but then he is named after a horse so may not be completely trustworthy)

I'll be there whenever it stops raining

You should've just surrendered your BB and mucked those 5s Glyn, did you not realise I had my luckbox with me?

I took it down pretty soon after you exited (not sure if you left, didn't see you afterwards).

Lazare wrote: »
    did you not realise I had my luckbox with me?

lol, I had a fair idea as soon as you flopped quads with your underpair....

nice one though, you steamrollered the FT and well deserved the win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

shame the 100 freeze out isnt on in SE anymore, prob play the new scalps game they have, but with half the prizepool long trip up for me. any decent cash after it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭thomaskearns

Just a quick question, does anyone know the name of the website of the people who used to be Special Days? I think they're based in Athy and they had a stand at the IPO. Looking to get a decent quality table/top.

yeah hat company is now under www.giftmaster.ie . they have some good stuff and if you haggle with them you can get discounts off them.
    this is the link for the tables.

http://www.giftmaster.ie/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=31

also check out drinkstuff.com they have some nice ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭R__J

semibluff wrote: »
    shame the 100 freeze out isnt on in SE QUOTE]

I know it was a great tourny, pitty cause I wanted to defend my title!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

rj you were too busy bulldozing people to play poker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

mickste wrote: »
    rj you were too busy bulldozing people to play poker.

might be able to provide video evidence soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

was it in between trips to the wheel?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

when is the next jaclpot cash league????

Advertisement