Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

Someone tell me what i should play tonight. Thanks

I've decided on the Jackpot... come along and play with us loose/bad players

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Macspower wrote: »
    come along and play with us loose/bad players

Sounds like i'll fit right in

1 bad player less in the Jackpot... I have a habbit of getting the guy with AA to committ all his chips preflop :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Macspower wrote: »
    1 bad player less in the Jackpot... I have a habbit of getting the guy with AA to committ all his chips preflop :rolleyes:

I was over in Whelan's last night could of swore i seen you, did you grab a quick bite in Eddies? Any news on who took this down i dropped in for a few minutes to check out the action.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

I didn't win it, was out in the 3rd level.

Went to silks for the first time, very nice. Remembered why i nearly never play omaha live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Anyone going to Silks tonight? Can't play in the Betdaq thing tomorrow so no point hitting the SE for the Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

ionapaul wrote: »
    Anyone going to Silks tonight? Can't play in the Betdaq thing tomorrow so no point hitting the SE for the Sat.
    what's on in silks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

50 double chance i think .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    50 double chance i think .

1k gtd, good chance of an overlay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

What time does this start at Oscar??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

I think its 8 30, not sure tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

bohsman wrote: »

1k gtd, good chance of an overlay.
    Overlays rock - no doubt about it!

Does the SE 50 game get a good turnout? Considering it for tonight.

Does the SE 50 game get a good turnout? Considering it for tonight.

Yeah normally gets a good turnout between 4-5 tables, but because its the Betdaq thing its a €100 double chance freezeout and i think it starts at 8.

Yeah normally gets a good turnout between 4-5 tables, but because its the Betdaq thing its a €100 double chance freezeout and i think it starts at 8.

Snip. Found the answer on my own. Cheers.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Anyone playing the IWF sat in the fitz tonight? Finished 3rd last week, 1 ticket and 2 cash places som made a bit of a profit. Pain in the hole though these 1 ticket sats.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Can anyone recommend a good game on Friday evenings around Dublin.
    around €60-€120 with some decent play

koolkid wrote: »

Fitz game is suppose to be decent from what ive heard.

koolkid wrote: »

best structured game by a long shot is the game in Silks with 2500 guaranteed..

Game in the fitz gets numbers but the last time I final tabled we ended up 8 handed with the chip leader having 8 bb's

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

5starpool wrote: »
    Anyone playing the IWF sat in the fitz tonight? Finished 3rd last week, 1 ticket and 2 cash places som made a bit of a profit. Pain in the hole though these 1 ticket sats.

13th this week?

• Advertisement

Well since you finished 16th or so and I was out before you I wouldn't think your guess is much good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

fyi we were on the final 2 tables when i got knocked out - considerin the time of ur guess in a another thread, i'm takin you were responsible for breakin the game?

16th would put you on the final 2 tables, yes?

I left a few mins after you from the cash game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

how many tickets last night lads? 2 or 3?

2 plus some cash Noel. No idea who won them, but there were still 9 left at 1.30 when I was leaving. Doke, Lplate and Seamus were still left at that point but it looked fairly even with loads of play left in it still.

thinking of going playing somewhere tonight... fitz game looks good? any ideas on runners etc etc? or anything else worth looking at?

Afaik Paul, they get 4-6 tables. Bear in mind though that I haven't played on Monday night very often in the last long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cupoftea

Does any one know of a pub game north side of the city Dublin? Midweek game for 50 or less freeze out. Just a friendly one with good play and a couple of pints.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭FishFlop21

Is there any good numbered tourneys in the laois, offaly, westmeath area for early week monday to thursday pub or club games?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭thepokerroom

cupoftea wrote: »
    Does any one know of a pub game north side of the city Dublin? Midweek game for 50 or less freeze out. Just a friendly one with good play and a couple of pints.

Cheers
    check our events monday, tuesday, thursday. we will have a venue on wednesday in 2 weeks horse and hound which will be a freeze-out in around 50 euro regards jim the poker room ireland

Advertisement