Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭urallfish

Hi guys i play lot of live games and am playin online. Lately i just cant help but think the software online is rigged in a way to give the weakest hand the advantage is it only me or do any othere descent player out there feel the same way? the beats are just unreal.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I think you just get a lot more donkeys online;
    What network do you play on?

koolkid wrote: »
    I think you just get a lot more donkeys online;
    What network do you play on?
    i poker river after river flush after flush it just ongoin i know i tried a few sites but i think most of em are the same tbh

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

iPoker does not make sense a lot of the time IMO. Then again neither does a lot of the player actions on it. Even playing $50 + games the ammount of fishing is unrealistic.

koolkid wrote: »
    iPoker does not make sense a lot of the time IMO. Then again neither does a lot of the player actions on it. Even playing $50 + games the ammount of fishing is unrealistic.
    I know played 10k gtd the other night blinds like 20 40 early on in tourn, had had 4k in chips this donky to my right just kept pushin everyhand and he was hittin everytime it was unreal. So anyway he had about 5 k so he pushes pre AGAIN im sittin with kq have enough of him like calls then another caller after me so im thinkin im fecked donk who pushes first has A4 i have KQ caller after has AQ flop k48 i hit so the turn come 6 river poxy 4 like i mean where is the justice there the donk got 14k with the blinds 20 40 just so annoying like the river always pauses for 2 or 3 seconds and then BANG always like its confused about the hands that are in play.Think i need to give online a breack i know it was a bad call with kq but i put him on sh... tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

urallfish wrote: »
    Hi guys i play lot of live games and am playin online. Lately i just cant help but think the software online is rigged in a way to give the weakest hand the advantage is it only me or do any othere descent player out there feel the same way? the beats are just unreal.

you're right, on line poker is rigged, you'd never ever see that in a live game :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭brianmc

What's available where tonight?

Fitz is EOM...

SE? Silks?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

I know played 10k gtd the other night blinds like 20 40 early on in tourn, had had 4k in chips this donky to my right just kept pushin everyhand and he was hittin everytime it was unreal. So anyway he had about 5 k so he pushes pre AGAIN im sittin with kq have enough of him like calls then another caller after me so im thinkin im fecked donk who pushes first has A4 i have KQ caller after has AQ flop k48 i hit so the turn come 6 river poxy 4 like i mean where is the justice there the donk got 14k with the blinds 20 40 just so annoying like the river always pauses for 2 or 3 seconds and then BANG always like its confused about the hands that are in play.Think i need to give online a breack i know it was a bad call with kq but i put him on sh... tbh

do you realise that A4 is a better hand than KQ??

But A4 is way behind after the flop, but gets runner runner. It was also dominated preflop by the AQ..
    Simple solution is to keep away from iPoker

kakak1 wrote: »
    you're right, on line poker is rigged, you'd never ever see that in a live game
    YE kaka realised that last night when on final table with you:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

anyone going into the fitz schalps madness....
    you want to be there before 8.45 p.m. or else you'll be at a table out in the smoking area the way things are going.

recession my hole

Anyway see you later.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭FuttBucker

smurph wrote: »
    anyone going into the fitz schalps madness....
    you want to be there before 8.45 p.m. or else you'll be at a table out in the smoking area the way things are going.

recession my hole

Anyway see you later.....

everytime ive played this tourney, which hasnt been a lot, ive run pretty bad so i think im gonna give this one a skip... gl tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

YE kaka realised that last night when on final table with you:rolleyes:

10 10 was better than AQ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Quick question i won a eom ticket in the fitz last november and havent used it.Thing is im goin travelling in the nxt few days for a few months so was goin to go in and play tonight as i know it can be used as credit. So goin to head in with a few friends tonight question is can i use the credit to pay for their entry to tourney aswell ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Myself and a couple of friends are going to be in Dublin, tonite Wednesday 4th. Whats the best tourney options please?

Connie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Taxipete29

connie147 wrote: »
    Myself and a couple of friends are going to be in Dublin, tonite Wednesday 4th. Whats the best tourney options please?

Connie

The Jackpot 40fo is probably the best wed tourney.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Any tourney with buy in from approx 150 to 300€ happening in the Limerick area this month?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Shivverz

What gets more runners on a Thursday, the Fitz €100 DC or the S.E €100 DC?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭JP Poker

Shivverz wrote: »
    What gets more runners on a Thursday, the Fitz €100 DC or the S.E €100 DC?

109 in Molloys, Tallaght €65

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

JP Poker wrote: »
    109 in Molloys, Tallaght €65

Jesus that's some good numbers.

• Advertisement

Its a very good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

any idea on numbers in the emporium/fitz on fridays?

Dice75 wrote: »
    any idea on numbers in the emporium/fitz on fridays?

As far as i know the numbers have been 80-90+ in the Fitz and the Emporium has been picking up as of late on a Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

4 tables for the tourney in the SE last friday. Good tourney, deserves more runners.

4 tables for the tourney in the SE last friday. Good tourney, deserves more runners.

Didnt want to guesstimate, knew it had picked up a little didnt know that much thou.

Had every plan of going to the Fitz last night to play the scalps game but i ended up running late so just hit the SE instead, actually a pretty good decent little game, 3 tables last night, if that could get some more runners it would be a sweet tournie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭applehunter

Just want to comment on the €40 freezeout in the Jackpot on Wednesday.

Great tourney, Seems to be averaging about 3 tables most weeks. The structure makes for loads of play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Tough Johnnson!

Does the 50 F/O in the SE on sundays usually get many runners?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Get In There

whats the structure in the jackpot on wednesdays? And starting stack? Just might pop in for a game

• Advertisement

Does the 50 F/O in the SE on sundays usually get many runners?

Four tables normally 5 the odd time, had decent numbers last night with 5 tables 43 players total.

Advertisement