Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

babymaker6 wrote: »
    im gonna head out for a game tonight
    the SE is first choice whats monday game like for numbers lately?

I reckon you should gamble and just head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭babymaker6

last time i was in on a monday there was no game
    might just play the fitz, dont like missing the early bird chip so I
    wont have time to wait in se till last minute to see what numbers are like
    are u playing danny?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

whats on in Fitz/SE tonight... going to go somewhere
    Is there still money added in the Fitz?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Macspower wrote: »
    whats on in Fitz/SE tonight... going to go somewhere
    Is there still money added in the Fitz?
    Fitz is a 75+5 FO. Money was only added for July, they're adding money to their Saturday tournie for August

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭NuckChorris1

Heading in for a game too and Fitz looks like the only place to play. Monday in SE is dead and even without the money still added the Fitz will have numbers - prob still up from average as an after affect of the 1k added promotion.

• Advertisement

last time i was in on a monday there was no game
    might just play the fitz, dont like missing the early bird chip so I
    wont have time to wait in se till last minute to see what numbers are like
    are u playing danny?

Nah not playing tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

didn't make it out last night after all...

Luke has a decent structured game tonight for a 25 +5 deepstack freezeout.. normally gets 3 tables so might head to this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

This Saturday is the Fitz Cash league Final 50K+ in the kitty.....

The Fitz are still going to run their €125 game with the 1K added to the prizepool....

I reckon it will get 80+ runners, considering the amount of people who will be around for the cash league final....

Should make for a good prizepool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

smurph wrote: »
    This Saturday is the Fitz Cash league Final 50K+ in the kitty.....

The Fitz are still going to run their €125 game with the 1K added to the prizepool....

I reckon it will get 80+ runners, considering the amount of people who will be around for the cash league final....

Should make for a good prizepool

Hey Smurph, what time does that kick off on Saturday, the 125 game i mean

dw

Hey Smurph, what time does that kick off on Saturday, the 125 game i mean

dw

It is due to kick off at 8.30 p.m.,

• Advertisement

Second Thursday of the month in the SE whos up for it?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Anyone planning to play in the 125 game in the fitz this weekend better be prepared to play on blackjack tables or some such I reckon, with the cash league thing on. I don't think they remembered the cash league would clash with one of these until after the posters, etc, were up. Could be chaotic.

Second Thursday of the month in the SE whos up for it?

gonna try and get in for this

gonna try and get in for this

Looking forward to seeing you so.

was running late and could not find any parking
    i would have missed early bird chip so didnt bother in the end
    how did u get on danny? was there many runners?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

Good game on in Luke's tonight (Fitzpatricks, Tallaght) if anyone's looking for a game. €50 + €5, 10k deepstack with 20 min levels. Usually gets 3-4 tables and finishes around 1:30am (at least it did when I won 2 weeks ago :D:D:D)

Luke's starting to get a bit of momentum going in Fitzpatricks with the €50 weekly games getting 3-4 tables and the €200 EOM game also getting strong numbers.

was running late and could not find any parking
    i would have missed early bird chip so didnt bother in the end
    how did u get on danny? was there many runners?

Jusy because you missed the early bird shouldnt of stopped you from playing, its still a good starting stack. Didnt do anything spectacular in it, one of my hates is getting knocked out by they guy you should of knocked out earlier in the tournament when you had them crushed :o

It got 36 runners.

Do the SE guarantee €3k for this game given that the normal Thursday €50 DC has a €1.5k guarantee?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Brayruit

7 :eek: way chop at 3 a.m. with 45k average stack and blinds 4/8k

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Who's playing what tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Shhhhcalps me thinks. Id be open to other suggestions though is there anything good on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

tm2204 wrote: »
    Good game on in Luke's tonight (Fitzpatricks, Tallaght) if anyone's looking for a game. €50 + €5, 10k deepstack with 20 min levels. Usually gets 3-4 tables and finishes around 1:30am (at least it did when I won 2 weeks ago :D:D:D)

Luke's starting to get a bit of momentum going in Fitzpatricks with the €50 weekly games getting 3-4 tables and the €200 EOM game also getting strong numbers.

I read on a separate thread they have a 270€ weekly game on Monday night. Do they actually do it? I sent a PM but never got a reply....

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

eoghan104 wrote: »
    Shhhhcalps me thinks. Id be open to other suggestions though is there anything good on?

Hardly anything else that will generate the same number and prizepool.

On a separate note, like Fergus, I went to go to the SE last night, was driving around for about 15 mins looking for a parking spot, and ended up going to the Fitz instead. That is the second time recently that has happened to me, and really my main bugbear with the SE, as I am not going to park on Merrion square and walk down.

Do the SE guarantee €3k for this game given that the normal Thursday €50 DC has a €1.5k guarantee?

No.
    Brayruit wrote: »
    7 :eek: way chop at 3 a.m. with 45k average stack and blinds 4/8k

Who were you, just like to put a face to the name.
    5starpool wrote: »
    Hardly anything else that will generate the same number and prizepool.

On a separate note, like Fergus, I went to go to the SE last night, was driving around for about 15 mins looking for a parking spot, and ended up going to the Fitz instead. That is the second time recently that has happened to me, and really my main bugbear with the SE, as I am not going to park on Merrion square and walk down.

Get the bus :P

TripleAce wrote: »
    I read on a separate thread they have a 270€ weekly game on Monday night. Do they actually do it? I sent a PM but never got a reply....

I know it deffo ran the first couple of weeks.

Will have a word with Luke tonight & post up his reply.

:D

Is there any good tournament on tonight with buy in around 150-200€? It looks like all tourneys are over the weekend :(

Luke mentioned the game is not running every week but he would run it anytime he got enough interest (10 players)

Luke mentioned the game is not running every week but he would run it anytime he got enough interest (10 players)

Great, thanks for leting me know....it would be great if they could post here when the game is actually on ;)

TripleAce wrote: »
    Great, thanks for leting me know....it would be great if they could post here when the game is actually on ;)

Fitz €125 + €5 only place to be tonight, with the 1K added, mind you, you could be playing on a blackjack table, but the prizepool will be worth it.

Brag actually got to a final table first time in yonks:rolleyes: in the Fitz scalps
    Came 5th because A9 < K5 offsuit
    Double Brag - they had Average stack, no. of players and everything stayed on the screen this time.

Beat - eh there is none:D

• Advertisement

smurph wrote: »
    Fitz €125 + €5 only place to be tonight, with the 1K added, mind you, you could be playing on a blackjack table, but the prizepool will be worth it.

Brag actually got to a final table first time in yonks:rolleyes: in the Fitz scalps
    Came 5th because A9 < K5 offsuit
    Double Brag - they had Average stack, no. of players and everything stayed on the screen this time.

Beat - eh there is none:D

I am afraid no poker for me tonight....Saturday is wife-night :D

Good luck for the game! ;)

Advertisement