Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour of Ireland

Options
  • 24-07-2007 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Has anyone got details of the Tour?

I see it's on from the 29Aug - 2Sept, But that's about all the info I could find....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

aodhu wrote:
    Has anyone got details of the Tour?
    I see it's on from the 29Aug - 2Sept, But that's about all the info I could find....
    http://www.tourofireland.ie/ dates are 22-26 Aug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

There are some seriously big names in the tour aren't there? Great news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

i see a lot of poster up around Athlone about it, its passing through one of the days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

E@gle. wrote:
    i see a lot of poster up around Athlone about it, its passing through one of the days
    Final stage on August 26, starts in Athlone and finishes in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Does anyone have any finer details on routes of where in dublin etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭aodhu

Thanks for the link cyclopath. I hope I haven't confused anyone with the dates, I think I got them from the CyclingIreland website. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

no idea of most of the routes, but I think that there are two laps of a Cork City circuit at the finish there, including 2 climbs up Patrick's Hill.

Advertisement