Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boo...

• 24-07-2007 5:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭

To the weather...

Myself and OH have not made use of our camper van since the scorching weekend of June 9th/10th.

Its nearly winter again :mad:

I pity all the tourists who've come here in their motorhomes (or rented). Its been horrible weather for camping.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

don't talk to me about the weather ...

...I might be tempted to use language that's totally inappropriate for this forum :mad:

Theoretically speaking the motorhome would be big enough and equipped enough to accomodate the whole clan for an indoorsy kind of rainy camping weekend ...but what's the point?

Rain looks the same at home or elswhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

We have had limited success this year on the camping front - luckily we got away for a few weekends during the good weather in April, but we have still managed to make a few weekends during the 'rainy season'. The last few times we have kepts to sites much closer than normal so that we can just pack up and go home if it is a total wash out. We have also abandoned Friday departures as there is no point sitting in the teeming rain on the (insert M/N road number) in the Friday afternoon traffic jam just to get to the camp site in the rain in time for the evening. Now we weigh up the situation on Saturday morning, hit the road if the forecast isn't entirely crummy and make the most of what's left of Saturday.

z

Advertisement