Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your thoughts !

Options
  • 24-07-2007 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I am considering this..

http://www.ruralservice.net/pro_package.php

I cant get standard broadband or 3g or 02 broadband.. wanted to ask peoples opinions..... ?
    Do you think it would work ok ?

Or any general opinions ??

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭johnplayerblue

sunny2004 wrote:
    Hi.
    I am considering this..

http://www.ruralservice.net/pro_package.php

I cant get standard broadband or 3g or 02 broadband.. wanted to ask peoples opinions..... ?
    Do you think it would work ok with pier to pier ?

Or any general opinions ??

Cheers
    Ive made a few very expensive mistakes with "Irish satellite bb providers" These don't seem to be any better and most probably a reseller of some other crappy service. If you have to go satellite skydsl is imo one of the best out of a bad lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Myxomatosis

It say's "Unlimited" but there are ALWAYS hidden limits. ie Go over a certain limit and your download speeds will be reduced etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Just shows you the state of broadband in this country when I am considering this LOL

I am a desperate man, but going off this idea quick...

CHEERS to you both for your time !

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭johnplayerblue

It say's "Unlimited" but there are ALWAYS hidden limits. ie Go over a certain limit and your download speeds will be reduced etc.

That is a major understatement

Advertisement