Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally we can get Charely out!

Options
  • 24-07-2007 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Well, nominations announced - Charley or Tracey to go! I know who I'm voting for!;)

Who goes this week? 56 votes

Charley
    0% 0 votes
    Tracey
    100% 56 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

No way Charley is staying this week! See ya... Would not want to be ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

so long, farewell, auf weidersen ......whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Baah.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

God I cannot stand her one more second.
    Just the other night it was all "I'm going to change my ways, i'm sorry" and now she's as bad as ever. grrrrr...she needs to LEAVE :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Life will be SO much better when she's gone. Now, I want Ziggy to leave next week and BB will be perfect in my eyes!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

so long, goodbye, don't let the door hit your dumb ass on the way out...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

yup she's gone, then tracey and carole and we are laughing!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I hope she gets booed like no one has ever been booed before and then I hope someone launches a firework at her face.

shes in so much trouble. any money she gets attacked so badly she ends up in hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

lol.. I haven't watched it since whatever week the bloke was added - but I will be deeeeeelighted to see Tracey being more popular than that wannabe...

• Advertisement

trace is more popular then her, but ONLY her. trace is a plonker

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

i think tracey is a mog and miserable. keep charley in! she's so deluded it's hilarious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

I don't like charley but how boring will that house be when she is gone. Get rid of tracey for gods sake she is the most boring housemate in there ever and she is so unpleasant to the eye. She is quite nasty aswell and she shoudl know better as she is much older then charley. This attitude of get charley out is typical of big bro fans, people you do not live in the house and she is not directly affecting you now deal with it :) . why leave the nice people in they are just boring and if it wasn't for charley this year it would have been the worst big brother ever.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

i think tracey is a mog and miserable. keep charley in! she's so deluded it's hilarious :D

I agree, Charlie is the only thing making BB8 memorable, can't stand her but it will be really dull without her...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I don't like charley but how boring will that house be when she is gone.

It is hard to tell at the moment as all it is on BB is "Charleys show". Nearly every night is how Charley starts an argument with someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Why does BB show so much of Charley and Chiggy??? they're so uninteresting. I wanna see what Liam and the twins are up to. And Brian, I want more of Brian too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

Wow check this out, should be interesting... I hope Brian gets a woman who he likes and likes him back!!

''Big Brother has decided it's time to mix up the House melting pot with one colossal surprise.

Yes, Big Bro's got something fabulous up it's sleeve which we've decided to share with you. Drum roll please...

This Friday six new people will enter the house, men and women. That's right six; that's so many you can't even count them on one hand

However, we all know Big Brother couldn't make it that simple, there's a catch. Only some of them will go on to become fully-fledged housemates. But how, who, when and where?

You can expect the usual twists and turns along the way but that's all we can say for now. One thing's for certain, this will really stir up the housemates, not only will they have to cope with losing someone but also the arrival of strangers.

Well, you know what they say, strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. Possibly. Tune in on Friday to see how they react...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

jessie1 wrote:
    This Friday six new people will enter the house, men and women. That's right six; that's so many you can't even count them on one hand
    Oh bring on Friday!!
    Good Riddence Charley!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

As much as i HATE Charley I cant see her going over Tracey.

I won't be surprised if shes still there on Saturday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I hope she's still there on Saturday morning.

Every ****ing year some moron is singled out and the chants begin.
    Then all the sheep follow suit and vote out the only interesting person in the house.
    Here's the thing. They are all complete jackasses. Every one of them. Even the beloved Brian.
    The show is basically how a group of moronic twats interact. Then the only one who does anything is booted out.

Shame on all of you if you vote Charley out, as despicable as she is.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

If charley goes it will be as boring as mass! and its already fecking boring as it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

I hope she gets booed like no one has ever been booed before and then I hope someone launches a firework at her face.

Did we not agree in a Poll that is should be 'A Blow-Torch to the Face'?... well close enough I suppose. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

i hate charley but, come on, it would be brilliant to see there faces if she stays in, imagine how insane she will drive them, thinking that the public love her.

i hate charley but, come on, it would be brilliant to see there faces if she stays in, imagine how insane she will drive them, thinking that the public love her.

Not going to happen though... Odds are stacked against Charley. Which I'm delighted about! Can't wait for her to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 flowerpower123

Charley to go.:D

Yes! The wicked witch (Charley) is out for good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Charley to go.:D

Charley gone with 85.6% of the vote.;)

Yes! The wicked witch (Charley) is out for good!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Her exit interview was disturbing. Even when she was being told "no one liked you" she is still all "yea they loved me". Even at the end of the interview no one clapped.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Why do I get the horrible feeling that this isn't the last we've seen of Charley.

And why was Davina very chummy with her, same PR agency or something?

Advertisement