Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh ****.. Is o2 doing a 3 on me now?

Options
  • 24-07-2007 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Please say its not true. For the last four nights and days come to think of it browseing has become so bad i just have to disconnect. Page after page just time out and i just can't surf.

My speeds are quiet ok as are my pings, also signal quality is good. Tought this was just a glitch but the better part of a week is having a laugh.

159613495.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Mabye a DNS problem?? Some websites may also be under a lot of pressure. If your speeds and pings are fine and you can type the "www" address of websites, then I'd check to see if everything on the computer is ok (no viruses etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I posted in another thread that i cant even connect. My 3 looks like it connects up in the uk and im thinking due to the flooding there it might have caused some network problems. ??

But its so bad its gone beyound a joke 3 days without the net :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

probably a little spider nest on a circuit board in a router in Bangalore, knowing 3 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Sponge Bob wrote:
    probably a little spider nest on a circuit board in a router in Bangalore, knowing 3 :(

lol

Advertisement