Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big brothers little brother23 july

Options
  • 24-07-2007 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hey all just wondering who was that blonde on big brothers little brother last night. Nicky was on it for a second time....there was also some fitness guy on it...but who was that blonde?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cheerio

I think it was that waitress who sang in front of George Clooney at some party in Cannes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Hehe. you won't see her as being so fit onnce you see her resemblance to Bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Peaches "I'm famous because of my dad and loads of money" Geldof.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

i was wondering who she was too. Not Peaches, the day before she was on. Long blonde hair that looked a bit wiggy and she loved the twins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

wasn't Lisa Faulkner(SP) was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mr_fruitbowl

No it wasn't Lisa Faulkner...thought it might of been but it's not. Ya she siad she was a third twin.

Advertisement