Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying an ipod....

Options
  • 24-07-2007 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

hey all. i want to buy an ipod and i was researching where to buy them. i went on to apple in hong kong and when you change the currency to euro it works out cheaper. see i want to get the new red limited addition one as a birthday present for someone. so im just wondering if anyone has ever baught something from a foreign country such as this. or if ye know of a place to get a kinda cheap ipod.

thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

if it's through apple.com it will default to irish prices once you go to the check out.

if it's not from apple's site, then you are liable for customs charges which is normally 21% VAT and 3% customs tax the shipping is liable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

o really. thanks for letting me know.

Advertisement