Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom in Bray, problems?

Options
  • 24-07-2007 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else's eircom ADSL going offline in Bray every so often? It's been going on since yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Narrowback

Anyone else cut off from broadband in the Bray area? I'm with UTV and they tell me I'm the only who's called from Bray. I was also told it might be fixed by the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Yep, it was out for me last night. I'm still with Eircom. It's working now, though.

Blaster99 wrote: »
    Yep, it was out for me last night. I'm still with Eircom. It's working now, though.

Yeah, it seems all right this morning. I'm glad to hear that I'm not alone because they were talking about a fix 'hopefully by the weekend'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Don't forget to reduce payment for the service by the % of downtime, no service no money €ircon

Don't forget to reduce payment for the service by the % of downtime, no service no money €ircon
    You're right, I generally forget to do that. I seem to forget about how aggravating it is once the problem is resolved.

By the way, this problem is not resolved yet. I was just down for a few minutes. It only just came back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement