Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist Wants To Start Or Join Band In West Cork Area

• 24-07-2007 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭

Okay heres the deal, im an intermediate just turned 17 been playing properly for about 3 years, looking to start a band prefferably metal but into classic rock hardcore bit o punk, pretty much everything - NOTHING TOO DARK eg. cradle of filth, gorgoroth etc. I Live in west cork (glandore) but can travel reasonable distances. I play mainly rythm but have begun to work on my lead guitar. I Have a wide range of influences and an even wider range of likes

EQUIPMENT - jackson DXMG w/ EMG-HZ humbuckers EH metal muff distortion pedal Digitech Whammy Marshall AVT 50 100 watt am

INFLUENCES - Metallica, Fightstar, Blink 182, +44, Foo Fighters, Trivium, Iron Maiden, Wolfmother

LISTEN TO - all of the above van halen, SOAD, U2, thin lizzy, staind, snow patro, killswitch engage, slipknot (not much), red hot chilli peppers, razorlight, Rage against The Machine, Pink Floyd, Pantera, The Offspring, Oasis, Nirvana, My Chemical Romance, Megadeth, Lostprophets, Led Zeppelin, Kings of Leon, Killers, Kaiser Chiefs, Guns n Roses, Greenday, Funeral for a Friend, Deep Purple, Coldplay, Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Audioslave, Arctic Monkeys, Ac/DC and many more!!!

PLEASE RESPOND IF IN ANY WAY INTERESTED!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭somerandomguy

Oh come on, there must be someone out there. I want to get something developed before i get into colege and hopefully start gigging while im in there with original material written. Again PM me or reply if interested at all

bump

bump

COME ON!!! noone looking to strart a band??

bump

• Advertisement

bump

Advertisement