Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to have aluminium frame professionally resprayed

Options
  • 24-07-2007 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi,

I got back out on my Gary Fisher Big Sur for the first time in a long time. The frame's 10 years old, fits me very well, hasn't been abused, but looks worse for wear.

Any ideas where I can get it professionally resprayed (it's an aluminium frame)?

Thanks,

Garfield.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

There's a lot of vague talk about people doing powder coating around Dublin but I haven't yet been able to nail the details. If you find out, let us know. I have a steel-framed bike I'm in a hurry to get done.
    Hi,

I got back out on my Gary Fisher Big Sur for the first time in a long time. The frame's 10 years old, fits me very well, hasn't been abused, but looks worse for wear.

Any ideas where I can get it professionally resprayed (it's an aluminium frame)?

Thanks,

Garfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭dbrowne9212

There's a lot of vague talk about people doing powder coating around Dublin but I haven't yet been able to nail the details. If you find out, let us know. I have a steel-framed bike I'm in a hurry to get done.

here you go boys...

ain't Google wonderful:

http://www.qualitypowdercoating.ie/

Cheers. Whether or not they'll do individual bikes remains to be seen, though. I've dropped them a message. Will post when I find out...

here you go boys...

ain't Google wonderful:

http://www.qualitypowdercoating.ie/

Folks, these guys will sandblast and powder coat a steel bike frame (not sure about aluminium) for only €60. Turnover is about two days, they say.

Advertisement