Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who reckons Tracey will Go??

Options
  • 24-07-2007 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

ok i have her backed to leave at 9-1 , 20 euro . Shoud be 200 if she goes , Charley is entertaining and Tracey is just dull! who agrees???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I agree that Tracey is dull. Charley is too much though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

I agree but sadly "The Great British Public" will vote Charley out.

They always get rid of the entertaining ones and then complain that it's dull :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

I hope Tracey comes out so I can marry her

Am I the only one who likes (& loves) her??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

J.S. Pill wrote:
    I hope Tracey comes out so I can marry her

Am I the only one who likes (& loves) her??

Are you for real?? She's the spitting image of Paul Weller :eek:

_41994740_weller_getty416.jpg07626_114400_BB8TRACEY.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5 flowerpower123

I reckon Charley will go and have voted for her to while I am at it too ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Unfortunately, I think you've lost 20 quid. I reckon Charley will go. I prefer Tracey to Charley, but I don't really care which of them goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

1/500 for Charley to go. In fact paddypower has already paid out on Charley going.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

now down to 1/250. Not a chance that Tracey will go.

Pity they both can't go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

If Charley goes it won't be because the producers didn't do their best for her on the highlights show last night. I thought at one stage that Tracey was already gone :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mayosteve99

ya common im voting Tace out cause shes boring , charley is entertaining , everyone knows it !! we could win loads of money if tracey goes out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

ok i have her backed to leave at 9-1 , 20 euro . Shoud be 200 if she goes , Charley is entertaining and Tracey is just dull! who agrees???
    Ah bollix! I would've given you odds of 50-1.

Let me know the next time you're giving away free money, I'll be more than happy to take it from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 flowerpower123

Charley's odds are 1/100 to go.... I am voting like crazy to get that horribly nasty girl out ie Charley, in case you have not guessed !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

This reminds me of last year.

Remember how hated Grace was? I think she was up a few times and EVENTUALLY got evicted. I won't be surprised if she gets kept in but she is probably going...Charley that is.

Advertisement