Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do You Miss College?

Options
  • 24-07-2007 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

Inspired by a thread from the UCD forum I want to know are you missing college and cant wait to get back or are you glad your still off.

Do you miss college? 16 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    87% 14 votes
    Indifferent
    12% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

I miss it alright but at the same but at the same time I don't want to go back til I have to, I have to make more money first:D and I've a few things to sort out as well!! It wont be like secondary school...I hated going back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Miss the larf and all that and that golden moment of rolling over and saying "f*ck goin in", can't do that in work:mad:

Its a catch22 - money Vs relaxed living (moderatly speaking; exams,pressure,rest of your life...etc....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Hell yea; as it is I'm spending more time in the Stables now than ever which just adds to it :(

Advertisement