Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

It scrubs up well

Options
  • 24-07-2007 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

I took a notion to wash the mother's car on Sunday as it was dry for most of the day and it's bben at least 3 months since it felt non rain water!!!

It being red and all I had actually forgotten how bright it really was until the dirt came off. Especially after I'd waxed it

Anyhow I was so happy with the job I did here are some of the results :D:D

PS: No detergent was used :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Impressive! What we call in the trade a DCR shade (Dog Co*k Red) :D Seriously though, I bought herself a convertible MINI recently, and the difference after a full valet by me over 3 days was incredible, back to showroom condition, and it's an emmense feeling of satisfaction to see the end result. Well done ninety!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

ned78 wrote:
    Impressive! What we call in the trade a DCR shade (Dog Co*k Red) :D

She wanted silver, but didn't want to wait for it!!!!

This weekend I'll valet the interior!!

Advertisement