Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seat Ibiza - Redesign Due When?

Options
  • 25-07-2007 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Just wondering if there is a new model of the Ibiza due out anytime soon. The current models seems quite out of line with the styling of the other models in Seat's range.

Ibiza:
    article_705-img_0.jpg

Leon:
    seat-leon.jpg

Altea:
    seat_altea_xx%5B1%5D.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 crazylady333

haha ive no idea but i quiet like the old style, yes yes im very weird. recently bought the 02 ibiza, was getting a much better deal for a 03 but didnt like the new style....

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Afaik the new Ibiza will be launched towards the middle of next year and will fall into line with current Seat styling:

8070522.001.1L.jpg

It will be based on the latest Skoda Fabia, launched a few months ago. The similar new VW Polo will then be launched a few months after the Ibiza.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

bazz26 wrote:
    Afaik the new Ibiza will be launched towards the middle of next year and will fall into line with current Seat styling:

8070522.001.1L.jpg

It will be based on the latest Skoda Fabia, launched a few months ago. The similar new VW Polo will then be launched a few months after the Ibiza.

"aw sick!!"

01 ibiza for me please!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ohhh I have to say I like that alot. Very nice and does fit in much better with the current styling.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭Trampas

The current Ibiza brought about the current layout of the Leon so new ibiza will implement them changes.

I like Seat designs. One of top design cars out there (normal joe soaps cars that is)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Seat exterior designs are nice but their interiors are terrible. Even the new Leon has terrible cheap looking shiney plastics on the dashboard and door trim. There are also lots of blank panels on the centre console. The Spanish design flare definately didn't transfer to the interiors imo.

Advertisement