Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Prequel?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

i'd like a book on the Grindelwalds rise to power and his defeat by Dumbledore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

I could be wrong but I heard that JK had written the epilogue more or less before she finished the other books. That she was always going to end it with these main characters in this situation...*shrug*

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Sleepy wrote: »
    I think she's said that the only other book she'd write would be an encyclopedia of the wizarding world and would prefer to do it for charity.

I heard that too along with maybe filling the 30 year gap at the end of the last book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

cson wrote: »
    I know Rowling said that this is the last Harry Potter book but having thought to myself could she possibly spring a prequel on us? You know one that say charts James and Lilys life in Hogwarts and Voldemorts first attacks? I can see the flaw in my argument in that we already know what is going happen but all the same, I can still hope :p

why not they did it in star wars but at the end of the day she finished them for a reason she will want to rest on her laurels and not ruin what is one of the greatest childrens literature that will be seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

narco wrote: »
    nice observation ^

i loved the scene where they heard lupin give harry a message on the radio as well, that was really nice, though i just loved that lee jordan was the main speaker :D

the way that they got their names on the radio

Royal = Kingsley
    Remus = Lupin

Which River was Lee's inspiration?
    The river Lee or the river Jordan?

• Advertisement
Advertisement