Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limerick independent - anyone have a copy from last week?

Options
  • 25-07-2007 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭

Regular cheating here but I'll dump the thread somewhere later to keep the forum nice and neat.

Does anyone have a copy of last week's Limerick Independent (dated July 18) that they can give me? Obviously it's available on the web but I'm looking for an original copy. Specifically page 12 if you've used half of it to wrap a dog or chips or something.

(and yes, I could ask on the Limerick forum but given that I'm based at UL there's more chance that someone can just drop it into me)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Yup - I just put it in the bin tonight but I'm sure pg. 12 can be salvaged.. I can check in the morning...

I'm not at UL btw.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Salvaged and ready to scan - if you do/don't want it PM me.. it's going for the recycling on Sunday night...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Irish Wolf, thanks for the offer. It's as easy if I print the link provided by Derek rather than getting you to scan it but cheers anyway (I'm trying to keep original copies of the articles I'm writing and missed last week's due to being in Waterford for the week but one printed copy won't kill me.

Thanks folks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement