Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What Commercial Car van Diesel to choose?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Golf or Auris van would be my choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭alias no.9

They've been selling these for over 2 years. Can't be going too well if they've had to 'launch' them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

The focus van is boring but its very nippy and fast. 1st gear has no power but after that you shoot forward with each gear change.

alias no.9 wrote:
    They've been selling these for over 2 years. Can't be going too well if they've had to 'launch' them again.

which van are 'they' launching again? if you mean the Colt, that article is 2 years old!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

colm_mcm wrote:
    ...or Auris van would be my choice (as I sell them).

Fixed it for you Colm! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭alias no.9

colm_mcm wrote:
    which van are 'they' launching again? if you mean the Colt, that article is 2 years old!

I stand corrected. I was referring to the colt the OP mentioned but didn't look to find a date on the article. I did do a double take on the date of this thread in case it was a couple of years old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Golf

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The loading bay in the Colt van is obvioulsy small enough but so are most similar sized car vans. Yaris, Fiesta, 206 based vans sell in very small numbers due to their limited loading areas and access. Most sold are never used as vans.

Corolla, Auris, Golf and Focus are more practical but they are the next class up so cost a lot more than a new Colt. Might be worth getting a 1 or 2 year old used model though.

Fixed it for you Colm! :rolleyes:

Thanks for that, I presume you'd be going for the Golf too :rolleyes:

Advertisement