Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divine Heresy (Dino Cazares)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Wow, definitely going to check these guys out, sounds great. Certainly better than Asesino at any rate :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,652 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Its pretty good, **** has a nice guitar as well, still not a patch on FF

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There were some nice riffs in that! I wonder why the two of them looked so bored with what they were doing?
    Also it may have been because he was sitting down but is it just me or has Dino put on a lot of weight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Certainly better than Asesino at any rate :p

Oh yeah, way better! I heard Asesino, and thought to myself, wow, that sounds like garbage.

And yeah, Gintonious, that is one kickass guitar. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,652 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Id say he could click his fat fingers and get a guitar that we could only dream of, I still find it a bit funny though as he is more famous for being in FF than any of his new stuff and even though he would like to get some cred with his new stuff its always brought up in an interview(mainly by him)so people will remember him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Gintonious wrote:
    Id say he could click his fat fingers and get a guitar that we could only dream of,

Doubtless he's got a deal with Ibanez but i dont think he was ever prolific enough to have his own Sig. model. Thats Mohammed Suicmez's Xiphos from Necrophagist but a 7 string version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Morf wrote:
    Doubtless he's got a deal with Ibanez but i dont think he was ever prolific enough to have his own Sig. model. Thats Mohammed Suicmez's Xiphos from Necrophagist but a 7 string version

Mohammed got himself a 7 string version aswell, looks killer:

l1a1fbc34113e01d911dd72ud5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Mohammed got himself a 7 string version aswell, looks killer:

l1a1fbc34113e01d911dd72ud5.jpg

ooooh noice . . . if only i had guitar GAS . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

That sounds pretty cool but HOLY ****, how about that drummer.

Fastest drummer in the world according to here. Although it seems to be just based on his ability to hammer the double bass-drum pedals, it's still impressive. He rattled off 872 hits in a minute. And he did it in his socks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭LightofDarkness

Tim Waterson is faster, he hit around 1400 beats in a minute at the drum olympics. That, and I'm pretty sure Pete Sandoval can play faster with his feet too. Still quite good though.

Tim Waterson is faster, he hit around 1400 beats in a minute at the drum olympics.
    :eek: Still though, as impressive as that is, it doesn't necessarily lead to being a useful feature of a song. It's like having a shredding competition on the guitar to see who's the fastest. No one's really going to care except other guitarists!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

malice_ wrote:
    :eek: Still though, as impressive as that is, it doesn't necessarily lead to being a useful feature of a song. It's like having a shredding competition on the guitar to see who's the fastest. No one's really going to care except other guitarists!
    Someone call Pandora and tell her to get her ass over and close her box!

BTW, my internet connection is kinda screwed at the moment and boards.ie is the only site that seems to work, so ill comment on the music later...

Someone call Pandora and tell her to get her ass over and close her box!
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

malice_ wrote:
    :confused:
    Never mind, kinda misinterpreted the quote :S

Have to agree, it kicks ass. This is the first non-FF stuff that I've heard Dino play, and I'm pleasantly surprised at his ability. I thought he he had a limited style of playing beforehand, but FFs sound (i.e. chug chug chugga chug) must have been holding him back all this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

dug this up

People heard the newer album?
    Bringer of Plagues?

New vocalist... It changes it quite a bit i think... I like it, its just different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Yea, I like it alot aswell. I heard some of their with the old singer, and I gotta say, I prefer the new one. Spent a coupla weeks listening to this none stop. Seriously catchy and heavy riffs, and awesome drums. Pitty Dino's in the band. He's an awesome player, but a bit of a dick.

Here's their latest single.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

I've always thought that Dino looked like Jabba the Hutt. Cool music.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

People will die trying this with Guitar hero :D:D

got both albums .... they are wicked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

They are on Guitar Hero? OMG, must have! Which one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

Love those 7 string guitars...

I bet you could find the brown note on one of them ;)

Advertisement