Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need an alarm

Options
  • 25-07-2007 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Bought a BMW E36 318iS. Only one key, i think the previous owner forgot to hand in the RCL fob.

Anyway the car seems wired up for an alarm, sensors and little red LED by the gearstick.

Anyone know where I can get an alarm installed? Will they be able to use any of the components that seem to be already there? Dublin area.

I'd like the fob to unlock the car remotely also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

bump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Why not ask the previous owner if he has indeed forgotten to give you the fob?

Have you checked the engine bay to see if the car actually does have an alarm - i.e A Siren??

..if it does , you should be able to identify the make & model and maybe just get a new fob for it from the company!

congrats on the car anyway

Advertisement