Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano Lessons

Options
  • 25-07-2007 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I'm looking for someone pretty local for adult piano/keyboard lessons. Have been asking around for a while but have been unable to find anyone. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭DTinthegrove

The lady next doorto me teaches piano I think. They are on hols at the moment let me check for you and get back to ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ash760

that'd be great thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭DTinthegrove

Hello, just spoke to next door. She's doing singing lessons now and not piano. Sorry about that.

Try delagany music school domisomusicschool.com, it for children but they are very friendly and I bet they could point you in the right direction.

Good Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ash760

you're very good- thanks for that- I'll give the delgany misuc school a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Milkman

there is an excellant piano/music teacher in Applewood heights, she has been teaching in the area for years, her name is Mary McCaulif ( spelling might be off)

I dont have contact details for her but try the phone book.
    Good lcuk

M.

• Advertisement
Advertisement