Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the Title (and Author) of a book

Options
  • 25-07-2007 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all,
    First time poster here so hello !

I'm looking for the title and author of a book - the book was on BBC Radio 4's 'Book At Bedtime' around a month ago. It is about a man who is writing the biography of an old school friend who used to be a radio (or maybe televison?) personality.

All I can remember is the author was male and it's a recent book..

It would be great if someone could help..

Many thanks,
    M.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/book_bedtime.shtml and find the email address - the BBC are very decent about emailing you back. Ask for a list of the titles of Books at Bedtime for the last three months, say, then trawl Amazon to see which is the book you want.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Hi muesli,
    I might be way off the mark but would the book you are looking for by any chance be 'Tuesdays With Morrie' by Mitch Albom.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 muesli

Luckat, I tried mailing them but they never replied...I'll try again

Hermy, no, it wasn't that book..

Thanks for the responses anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 muesli

I found it on the web - its name is "Seeds of Greatness" by Jon Canter.

Thanks again

Advertisement