Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do some people remember their dreams and others don't??

Options
  • 25-07-2007 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Was just wondering about this? I remember a dream a night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hi Shinners, you might get a better answer here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=827 its a great forum for this kinda stuff and fairly busy too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

you generally remember dreams when you are awoken out of one, sleep goes in cycles - you dream for a bit then you don't, if your dream cycle is syncronised with your alarm clock or if you just generally awaken during a dream cycle you will remember.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

When I wake up I can usually remember mine but an hour or two later and I can't remember a thing. It's annoying as I usually have good ones and then can't remember them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

if you want to remember dreams have a notepad and pencil beside your bed, as soon as you wake up you can record your dreams

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

MooseJam wrote:
    if you want to remember dreams have a notepad and pencil beside your bed, as soon as you wake up you can record your dreams

Too much effort plus when I wake up I'm usually late for work so I don't have time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

6th wrote:
    Hi Shinners, you might get a better answer here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=827 its a great forum for this kinda stuff and fairly busy too.

Thanks for that 6th :)

Advertisement