Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD players

Options
  • 25-07-2007 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

i have a Philips DVD player at home at the moment. one of the cheaper ones which play more or less everything music, pictures and the like. i tried last nite thought to watch an american dvd but wouldn't work. so does anyone know of a site whereby i can get details of how to unlock the dvd to play dvds from anywhere. i'm not sure of the model but will put it up later when i get home. many thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭scribs

Give this site a shot worked for my Philips

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭netvista

many thanks work a treat scribs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

Hi , I'm blocked from gaining access to this website, can you email me the general jist of it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

I've just bought a Plustron DVD988 DVD Player. On the box it says 'Multi Region Code' except that I can't find it. I've looked through the manual and all it has is details on setting the tv type NTSC or PAL. I've had a look on the net and I can't find a region free code for Plustrons. Any suggestions please? :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

genie wrote:
    I've just bought a Plustron DVD988 DVD Player. On the box it says 'Multi Region Code' except that I can't find it. I've looked through the manual and all it has is details on setting the tv type NTSC or PAL. I've had a look on the net and I can't find a region free code for Plustrons. Any suggestions please? :)
    Is there any chance it's already multi-region? Have you tried a disc other than Region 2 in the player?

• Advertisement
Advertisement