Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Spurs Shirts - €23 (no gimmick)

Options
  • 25-07-2007 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

You might need to have an adresss in the UK to set up a Littlewoods account.
    Have a go anyway, it worked for me.

Basically you can get the spurs home and away kit for £16.10 each from littlewoods by following these instructions:

1. go to www.littlewoods.com
    2. search under tottenham
    3. Add home shirt to basket (or away one)
    4. Go to shopping basket
    5. type in promotion code ZQ310 giving £25 off
    6. type in promotion code XX085 giving further 10% off
    7. type in promotion code ZQ298 giving you free delivery (another £2.95 off)
    8. checkout
    9. repeat process for another shirt

NOTE: DONT BUY TWO SHIRTS IN SAME TRANSACTION BECAUSE THEN YOU ONLY GET BENEFIT OF ONE DISCOUNT. DO IT IN TWO TRANSACTIONS

The only problem is that the home is out of stock so you have to wait til mid september for it but im willing to do that for this deal. Some of you might not be. The away one is in stock currently

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

You send to the postie Shane? Or the out-laws?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Outlaws mate,
    Give me a shout if you're having trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Don't know if I'll bother this year mate, if I do it will be the limited edition one.

Though knowing me, I'll get drunk towards end of season and buy 'em all from the garage on the High Road...:D

Don't know if I'll bother this year mate, if I do it will be the limited edition one.

Though knowing me, I'll get drunk towards end of season and buy 'em all from the garage on the High Road...:D

Up to you mate, no worries

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

You might need to have an adresss in the UK to set up a Littlewoods account.
    Have a go anyway, it worked for me.

Basically you can get the spurs home and away kit for £16.10 each from littlewoods by following these instructions:

1. go to www.littlewoods.com
    2. search under tottenham
    3. Add home shirt to basket (or away one)
    4. Go to shopping basket
    5. type in promotion code ZQ310 giving £25 off
    6. type in promotion code XX085 giving further 10% off
    7. type in promotion code ZQ298 giving you free delivery (another £2.95 off)
    8. checkout
    9. repeat process for another shirt

NOTE: DONT BUY TWO SHIRTS IN SAME TRANSACTION BECAUSE THEN YOU ONLY GET BENEFIT OF ONE DISCOUNT. DO IT IN TWO TRANSACTIONS

The only problem is that the home is out of stock so you have to wait til mid september for it but im willing to do that for this deal. Some of you might not be. The away one is in stock currently

I tried to buy a shirt following the above instructions but when I entered Code ZQ310, I was told "We are unable to process this promotional code."

• Advertisement

ruiseal wrote:
    I tried to buy a shirt following the above instructions but when I entered Code ZQ310, I was told "We are unable to process this promotional code."

Maybe they've twigged that a lot of people know the codes and they've decided to pull it. These codes have been doing the rounds on other boards today and Littlewoods have probabally been bombarded with orders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

You can still use the other 2 codes and get 10% and free delivery!

John W wrote:
    You can still use the other 2 codes and get 10% and free delivery!

Littlewoods were charging £49 yesterday; this morning it's £45.
    The same shirt (blue away one) can be bought in Cork for €60 (roughly £40).

Anyone know closest place I can get one to Wexford - or online in Ireland - The spurs shop (and most) charge like €15 delivery to the ROI, thats even if they do it - and then with the postal srike it could be a month or so before you see it!:o

John W wrote:
    Anyone know closest place I can get one to Wexford - or online in Ireland - The spurs shop (and most) charge like €15 delivery to the ROI, thats even if they do it - and then with the postal srike it could be a month or so before you see it!:o

Is there a Lifestyle shop anywhere near you? I bought the blue away shirt in Lifestyle in Tralee today for €55.

• Advertisement

There is but they don't have any Spurs shirts - I just got one of kit bag for €61 so not to bad.

Advertisement