Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA IV - 16th October 2007

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,334 ✭✭✭death1234567

suppafly wrote:
    also a bit off topic, does anyone know if they r ever going to release the gta: stories series on the pc or is it just strictly for the PSP?
    I don't think they'll bother releasing them for the PC, they were designed for the PSP and then released on the PS2 because the PSP is basically just a handheld PS2 so the port was real easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Planes in SA were nice to control, but I could never last more than 20 seconds in a harrier... when I nicked one from the military base. Damn flares wouldn't drop fast enough:(

Also, check out http://www.rockstargames.com/upload/ Looks pretty sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

the harrier was well easy to fly. I used to going flying under the bridges on the freeway in los venturas for a laugh. had some spectacular crashes sometimes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Dont mean to cause confusion, saw this in the argos book.
    gtaio4.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Dont mean to cause confusion, saw this in the argos book.
    gtaio4.th.jpg
    What is your point? You've just caused confusion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

nealmac wrote: »
    What is your point? You've just caused confusion.

The point was that a big chain like argos cant get it right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

The point was that a big chain like argos cant get it right.

They were right at the time they went to print,they can't see into the future and see that it ws going to be delayed!!!

Advertisement