Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone interpret my dream?

Options
  • 25-07-2007 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Last night I dreamt:

I was in the garage of my childhood home with several members of my family, mum sister, grandpraents, cousin. Suddenly one of my many long lost pet rabbits that I thought was long dead scrambled under the door. It kept changing though, one minute it was a ginger rabbit, then a ginger cat (even though i never actually had a ginger one.) Finally, it stopped changing, and it settled on being a rabbit. I asked my mum to bring it some food. She brought it some cat food, which it ate.

Then it was holiday and I was making my annual pilgrimage to sweden rock festival. However for some reason, many people from my damily, including the aforementioned ones were accompanying me. (In real life none of them would dream of going.) We got the train there instead of flying. Finally we arrived at the festival site. It was different though, it wasn't the real one. The whole place was crowded with festival goers, many more than in real life. I was eating flying saucers out of the packet. They were shaped like fortune cookies though. Then I dropped them all over the floor. I wanted to pick them up and eat them but I thought the people there would be disgusted so i didn't. Then right next to me I saw a man who internet stalked me for a year. He didn't recognise me though as I look different from my myspace picture. He was looking around for me, and I observed him for a while.

Then it turned out we weren't at the festival site after all. Where we were kept changing between sweden and the UK where I live. Loads of festival goers, including my family. were waiting on the railway tracks for the train to the festival. Not on the platform as there was no platform, but right on the tracks. A train came, but it was the wrong one. My sister, not knowing it was the wrong one, climbed aboard. As the train pulled away i rwalised she was on it. I yelled to her: "Get off in gothenburg, we'll meet you there." At the time it seemed like we would meet her there but then I realised Gothenburg was in the opposite direction from where we were heading.

I wandered around for a while, then someone yelled "The trains here!" I ran over, but it wasn't my train. Even though it was heading in the wrong direction, loads of festival goers got on. Then I wandered over to my family and waited with them on the tracks for the next train.

I can't remeber the rest, but I remeber the feeling in my dream. It felt so right, it reminded me of how much I want to live in sweden in real life. Any interpretations? I have been looking stuff up on google but can't find interpretations for many things including flying saucers, fortune cookies, stalker, etc.

Advertisement