Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings of concrete

Options
  • 25-07-2007 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

does anybody know anything about this kings of concrete thing thats on this weekend? people who know I bmx keep mentioning it to me. But knowing knows much about whats actually happening. So i checked out there website but its a little vague. Is it a competition or a jam or what? and is it just for local kind a people or is there going to be "pros" from england or anything like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Hey Paul,

Last year it was on at the civic offices in town. Was Franks mini ramp as far as I know. We were meant to go but went on that road trip to Cork/Kerry instead.....aother than that I don't knwo a whole lot about it?

Pete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 fionn001

well as far as skateboarding goes g1 are holdin a hubba / rail / set comp on one of the sets inside near the amphitheatre theyre doin it up with landings and all the rest. i think ea are doin a game of skate, and someones doin a highest ollie comp but that only skateboardin there were leaflets all over the place with a list of everythin im sure theres stuff for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sanitarium

The highest ollie comp was organised my Macromedia.. and was won my Niyi Behan of Celbridge. It was 2ft 7" high.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Micromedia and the height was 2ft 8" (he cleared 2' 7.5" and the base of the set-up was on half inch ply). That lads got some pop. Hope ye enjoyed the comp, twas a great day , the ramp comp under the tarpaulin was a great laugh.

Advertisement